• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Beta Invites + Official Website Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Not even a week after the Japanese release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- and we already have some news for the next future game for the series, KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi].

It appears that the Beta invites for KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi], accessible through Yahoo Games, have started to be emailed to various recipients. As the beta appears to begin on the 22nd of March, hopefully we will hear some more of the new features in the game soon!

Click to enlarge!

The KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] website also recieved a small update this evening, saying that the game is "coming soon". How soon is unknown at this point, but hopefully we will get to see what glory the game holds! You can view the games terms and agreements here, and the requirements here!

Edit: Thanks to forum member Roxas72 and translator Goldpanner, we have translations of the Beta email!

We would to thank you on this occasion for applying to participate in the KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] Closed Beta Test. As a result of a strictly impartial lottery, you have been selected to be a tester in the Closed Beta Test (hereon CBT) scheduled to commence at 3pm on the 22nd March (Fri). Congratulations!!

Please access the official KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] website (http://kingdomhearts.jp/) and log in with the Yahoo!Japan ID and password that you registered in your application.

The CBT is scheduled to run from 3pm on the 22nd March (Fri) until 3pm on the 25th March. 

The idea of this CBT is to have you play a section of KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] for us in advance. We truly hope that you enjoy it, and we would be very happy if we could receive your opinions after you have played.

First, you are to create your own avatar, and assemble a team of up to a maximum of 30 people. (The composition of teams will be assigned automatically.) For the duration of the CBT, you will be competing with assigned opposing teams to obtain and pool fragments of light called Lux. Every day there will be a tally to determine which team has pooled the most Lux, and the victors will be awarded a prize.

*Points*
- Collect raw materials from the field ⇒ use to enhance your Keyblade.
- Battle enemies ⇒ experience points (necessary to level up), potentially obtain cards, Lux etc.
- Collect cards from treasure chests ⇒ obtain cards that will increase hit points during battle.
- Card Draw ⇒ obtain cards necessary to execute attacks in battle.
- Boss Raid ⇒ co-operate with your team to defeat bosses for a chance to earn large quantities of Lux.

Set your sights on making use of card synthesis and Keyblade enhancement in order to gather even more Lux to be victorious!

The KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] official website (http://kingdomhearts.jp/) and KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] official twitter (https://twitter.com/_KINGDOMHEARTS) will be updated as necessary.

*If you've received this e-mail in error:
This e-mail was sent to those who applied to participate in a Closed Beta Test of KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]. If you have received this message in error, we apologise for the trouble and ask that you please delete this e-mail.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
*KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] official website: http://kingdomhearts.jp/
*KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] official twitter: https://twitter.com/_KINGDOMHEARTS
Hashtag: #_KH
*KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] official blog: http://blog.jp.square-enix.com/kingdom/
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
*This is a post-only e-mail address. Please be aware that replies to this email cannot be responded to.

Source: Aibo, KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] Beta Invites + Official Website Update!

I actually just got accepted, and chosen to be a part of the actual beta testing! Here's a rough translation, of the e-mail they sent me.

"KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]" This time, the closed β test
I received application, thank you.

As a result of the strict lottery, you are scheduled to begin Friday, March 22, 3:00 pm
Was elected to the tester closed β test (CBT below).
Congratulations! !

"KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]" official website (KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi])
Access, Yahoo! that you register with us at the time of application ID of JAPAN,
Please login with a password.

CBT is scheduled to be carried out (Monday) until 3:00 pm on March 25 (Friday) from 3:00 pm on March 22.
Preceded by some "KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]" In this time of CBT
It has become what you are able to play, I enjoy along with you,
I would appreciate any feedback after play.

<CBTnoomonapureinaiyo>

To create an avatar of yourself first, a team of up to 30 people.
(Organized team will automatic matching)
During CBT is gaining Kakera "lux" of light that came into my hands in adventure,
I compete with the other team that has been matched.
Team to victory by aggregating each day, more and more attracted lux
Will receive a reward.

■ point ■
· We use ⇒ to strengthen key blade material collected on the field.
(Need to level up) and the experience of battle ⇒ Enemy,
You can get cards, and lux.
- Hit points when collecting cards from the treasure box ⇒ Battle
You get the card to rise.
Card needed to attack in battle you get a card draw ⇒.
• By cooperating to defeat Reidobosu ⇒ team,
This is your chance to get a large amount of lux.

By making full use of reinforced composite card or key blade,
Aim to win attracting more lux!

<For the latest information and schedule of future>
"KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]" or the official site (KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi])
"KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]" Official Twitter (https://twitter.com/_KINGDOMHEARTS)
Etc., I will publish from time to time.

■ To those who do not have any idea on this email
This e-mail was an offer to join "KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]" to the closed β test
I have received toward. The absence of any idea, thank you, sorry to trouble you, but the destruction of this email.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
■ "KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]" official site
KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]

■ "KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]" Official Twitter
https://twitter.com/_KINGDOMHEARTS
Hash tag # _KH

■ "KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]" Official Blog
Message from the KINGDOM

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
※ This e-mail address and is sending only. Also received a reply
I can not answer. Please be forewarned.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Is that a google translate?
If you send me the Japanese text, I can have it translated properly by one of our translators and add it to the main article, with your permission of course!

And congratulations on getting accepted! I knew I should have signed up :p

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com

Yes, that is a google translate, lol.
Right, I'll PM you the original japanese text, and thank you! I didn't expect to get in, but I guess, I just got lucky, haha.

And yes, you have my permission. <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Thank you!
It's being translated right now :)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

I actually just got accepted, and chosen to be a part of the actual beta testing! Here's a rough translation, of the e-mail they sent me.

Congratulations I can't wait to here about it.
If I may ask while your playing could you take some sceen pics if of anything you see cool.
That moogle on the promo art is dressed dapper
they are the true star of kh being in ever single game

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If I may ask while your playing could you take some sceen pics if of anything you see cool.
Depends on what the terms and conditions say. They might not want people taking screenshots or videos of the game in action, and we should respect that.
However, if they're fine with it then it's fair game I guess.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com

Congratulations I can't wait to here about it.

I'm planning on recording the whole playthrough, but obviously only if we're given the thumbs up on doing stuff like that. xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Not sure if this helps.
Intellectual property rights, etc. Article 13

All intellectual copyright concerning our work site, or provided in this site, images, text, and other, portrait, marks, information, data and representation, trademark rights, industrial property rights, and other terms of this Service shall belong to the right with a legitimate right or the Company, can be used for purposes other than this service or the like our content, know-how ("Content Company"), a user fee and property rights and, I will not be able to use a third party regardless of the cost.

If you receive (the "proposal" hereinafter) proposed new products, technology, design, in relation to such advertising than users by the Company, nor bear the obligation to secrecy suggestions, we review and evaluation proposals take , I shall not be obliged to adopt.
Know-how and intellectual property rights of any copyright in the whole world, including Japan, on a proposal referred to in the preceding paragraph, trademark rights, industrial property rights, otherwise it shall belong to the Company, goods or identical or similar to all or part of the proposal it is assumed that even if the Company or Group companies have adopted the service, etc., for the user who is the provision of the proposal, including the compensation payment, of remuneration, the Company does not assume any responsibility.

Any Content that you provide to us through your use of this service user, a right to copyright and all other intellectual property (including articles and blog comments, etc.) and information (including the neighboring rights) is not intended to transfer rights to the Company with an act of providing to our users, for those belonging to third parties that are licensed to the user or intellectual property rights in question is attributable to the user at the time that it is served, or user I shall belong to the third party.

However, by providing us with the content, to the Company, non-exclusive right to use the content for free reproduction rights (right of public transmission, area distribution rights, rental rights, user rights assignment, not exercise any moral rights against the third party also. translation rights will include the right to screening, and right of adaptation, acceptance) and not limited to, the Company and is designated by the user or other If the third party is present as the holder of the right, shall not exercise the right to take your rights. In addition, the user shall be about the intellectual property rights of the content, transfer to any third party, not to a disposition without any other disposition of collateral, it takes about a third party right or barrel.

We reserve the right without the need for prior consent of the user, for the purpose of advertising this service, you can freely use the content of the preceding paragraph.
Acts of the content provided in the preceding paragraph to the Company by the user, received by the exploitation by the Company, conflict occurs between the third party and the Company and the Company from a third party claim, the claim, the warning letter, injunction or If you receive a complaint indictment, the user shall be settled with the responsibility and expense of the self such dispute, any damages damages (indirect, consequential damages, CONSEQUENTIAL, attorneys' fees, damages and loss that has occurred to us by the dispute or I shall compensate for), including.

Further down they talked about Player Prohibitions and I don't think it said recording the material is illegal so...........

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Thank you so much, Roxas72! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Awesome, just checked my email and found I got accepted as well. Congrats guys~

And congratulations on getting accepted! I knew I should have signed up :p

DISAPPOINT

tawanrafael13

Awards
how can i register if it's in japan and i'm from brazil? i tried but the postal code didn't match

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
how can i register if it's in japan and i'm from brazil? i tried but the postal code didn't match

You can easily find a valid postal code on the search engine of your choice, but the application period for beta testing closed on the 15th.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Aw, I should have applied. CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE. <333

It's your solemn duty to report back here with how neat it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back