• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The news that everyone has been waiting for has finally arrived! Out of the blue, Jesse McCartney uploads a picture onto his Instagram showing off him inside the recording booth, confirming that localization has begun for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX! We can't wait to see what else is in store!

Edit: Now with a clip of him recording battle sounds, originally uploaded onto his Keek!

Edit 2: Video has been removed from all channels. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit 3: Since the video is gone, here is another picture Jesse posted on his Instagram.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
lol Jesse.

*waits patiently for official announcement*

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I feel like crying. Jesse, you perfect human being. You totally weren't supposed to show that. <3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Voice actors have very little idea of what is going on. They're not given a lot of context.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm so happy that this pretty much gives evidence for an overseas release.

Dale

Just found the picture on Instagram :DDDDDD maybe we'll get a months apart release from the Japanese one!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is like the third time Jesse was first to reveal the English localization xD

BUT OMG YOU GUYSSSSS ;A;

Does this mean it's coming to the USA?

I'd say this pretty much confirms it!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
You'd think they'd tell him something by now but for whatever reason they don't or Jesse just ignores them. XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I mean, there's very little point in recording in English if it wasn't coming to America, so...
Yay!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You'd think they'd tell him something by now but for whatever reason they don't or Jesse just ignores them. XD

I'm starting to think that neither of them care at this point. I mean, before it was just tweets but now he takes an actual picture? I don't think they really care anymore to be honest.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
They probably welcome stuff like this to get people excited for the game overseas.

Antisoul

I am seriously stoked about this /)^3^(\
Not 3 hours ago, I was searching all the cracks and crevices of google for info about an English dub of this game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back