• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New TWEWY -Live Remix- Screenshots and Info from Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Good morning everyone! Famitsu surprised us this morning with a batch of new screenshots from THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Live Remix- and more details that we referred to briefly in yesterday's update!

Within this Reaper's Game, Players will scour each area to find and defeat "Ringleader Noise," which as the name suggests, lead the small fry in their assault! They boast significantly higher stats than your standard run-of-the-mill Noise, so keep your guard up! 

At the beginning of each week, Players will be randomly assigned into teams of 20. Competing with a rival team, you'll rack up points during your search for the Ringleader Noise, so work together if you want to achieve victory, and a reward wouldn't hurt either!

Aiding you in the Reaper's Game is a new Reaper created specially for Live Remix named "Atarashi Koko" (affectionately named "Live-chan" prior to her official reveal). She'll be your guide as you traverse through Shibuya fighting for your survival!

For those of you who've played the original game on the Nintendo DS or THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Solo Remix on iOS, the battle controls should be familiar to you! Tapping and flicking are a few of the commands at your disposal to control equipped pins, each with a unique ability. With all those pins available, be sure to try them out to find a combination that works best for you!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
New Girl has an exaggerated way of speaking...(or an accent definitely not from anybody who speaks proper Tokyo dialect) xD She's like "Oh, before that I'm the new girl Reaper〜 (I'm Reaper Atarashi Koko) Nice to meet you lolol"

(w = laughter in japanese text slang, like "lol") The fact that she has net slang as a part of her speech is cute xD Not sure how to properly express her cute style of speaking in translation...so ~ is cool!

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ugh! This sounds SO cool! I wish they would bring something like this overseas. I don't know why I never thought of making TWEWY a multiplayer experience but that is ingenious!

Claire-Farron

...Live-Chan has killed me with adorable-ness..... I wonder if there will be a new info about Hype-chan somewhere after you beat Live Remix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back