• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► First Glimpse of KHPC!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hello everyone! Hope you're ready to see the first glimpse of the KINGDOM HEARTS PC browser game! Thanks to bKvEBVAvUq we have a scan of several screenshots from this week's issue of Famitsu Weekly, depicting the game and showing off tidbits of what the promotional video from TGS 2012 entailed, such as opening treasure chests, the card-based battle and meeting Alice and the Cheshire Cat in Wonderland!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh my god, it's so cute! >w< Look at the Shadow Heartless! And Alice!

Also, that is definitely different from the KH Mobile/Theatrhythm style. Its similar but definitely different. I still like it a lot!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I spy with my little eye a Riku battle card~

This game is too cute!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
And i hear its free......good good

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And i hear its free......good good

It is​ free as with all social games, but you can pay for some exclusive items and whatnot.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Well, here's the "light" game. Then we have the HD collection(s?). Then, finally, KHIII!This game looks like a fun distraction. I'm interested in the card combat. How different from CoM do you think it'll be? And is that a Riku card I see? Wonder what it does...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well, here's the "light" game. Then we have the HD collection(s?). Then, finally, KHIII!This game looks like a fun distraction. I'm interested in the card combat. How different from CoM do you think it'll be? And is that a Riku card I see? Wonder what it does...

Probably very different. Also, I think that is an attack card, at least that is what the image makes it out to be.

Awards
So, I mean, if the game is contributing anything to the canon, which I kinda doubt it will (I mean, Alice?), then one of the things it should at least explain is why there are Heartless in the Realm of Light.

Ever since BbS (after it was changed/revealed that the Heartless were around before Xehanort's experiments), I've thought that the genesis of the Heartless probably marked the starting point or directly preceded the Keyblade War.
I think that, in the fairy tale, this-
Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people’s hearts.
-refers to when the Heartless were first created.

And then when all was said and done, and the Keyblade War ended, they were sealed away in the Realm of Darkness.

It'd be nice to get information like this.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Cuuuteneeess! ^.^
I will play this if I get the chance to.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So princesses of heart, are they imortal? are they forced to loop through one adventure for the rest of there lives? Then again wonderland is a dream for alice so that could explain why its so unexplainable, as long as we don't run into any other princess

Theta

Oh please don't be Japanese exclusive! Then again, nearly all of the text is in English so I'm crossing my fingers.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ahhhh! SO CUTE! LET US HAVE THIS ;A;

rac7d, the game is most likely not canon so honestly be prepared to see a lot of characters that shouldn't be alive. I bet we'll see Sora and co. somewhere in this as well.

I hope this game lasts for more than 4 hours...

It's an online social browser game.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm hyped. It's official.

Also, can't wait to see all the card designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back