• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

17-Month-Old Boy Beaten to Death for "Acting Like a Girl"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
At approximately 8:25 p.m. last Sunday night, the New York State Police on Long Island logged a 911 call about a toddler in cardiac arrest. The boy, 17-month-old Roy Jones, was rushed from the Shinnecock Indian Reservation in Southampton, N.Y. to Southampton Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 9:11 p.m.

According to authorities, the toddler had endured a savage beating. His tiny body had been repeatedly punched with closed fists and grabbed by the neck. By the time 911 had been called at dusk, he was already in cardiac arrest from the sheer brutality of the assault and it was too late to save his life.

Charged with manslaughter in the first degree and held without bail is the toddler's mother's live-in boyfriend, 20-year-old Pedro Jones, who was babysitting. The pair lived together on Shinnecock Nation tribal land, though Jones himself was not a member of the tribe. They were reportedly to marry, and Jones called the toddler "my baby," though Roy was not, in fact his baby.

"I was trying to make him act like a boy instead of a little girl," Jones explained. "I never struck that kid that hard before. A one-time mistake, and I am going to do 20 years."

He told troopers that the little boy had been too feminine and that he'd been trying to toughen Roy up by literally beating the life out of him.

"I'm sorry," he said "That's my baby. I loved him to death."

holy shit, how did he say that last line with a straight face

source: Michael Rowe: What it Says About Us When a 17-Month-Old Boy Is Beaten to Death for "Acting Like a Girl"

teardrop

That's horrible. How can you even think that a 17 month old boy acts like a girl on purpose or something? How could you even do that to a child who doesn't understand? That's terribly sad and that man is sick. To think that he beat the baby so badly, it's fucking disgusting.

I hope that man rots in prison, gets raped, etc. He deserves it and karma is a bitch.

Muse

you look atrocious
That's just horrible.

And the fact that it implies that he beat him other than that one time just makes it worse.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
The child was 17 MONTHS OLD. How in the hell can a 17 month old act "too feminine"? I hope whatever he did to that child he gets the exact same treatment by inmates, preferably with the same end.

I've heard that child abusers get hell from other inmates in prison anyway. I don't know if that's true or not, but in this guy's case, he more than deserves it.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Pretty depressing stuff right there, but I wouldn't wish the shit you guys are saying on this guy.

For the record, MomentoMori, I'm pretty sure it's pedophiles who are treated worst, not child abusers.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
WTF? He thought beating the kid to death was going to make him act like a boy? Sense, this makes none.

"I never struck that kid that hard before. A one-time mistake, and I am going to do 20 years."
Personally I think you should be hung, but oh well.

Musical charm

thats just messed up, geez, everyone should know that a baby is fragile for that type of stuff, ugh, why, why must some people be so careless....

teardrop

The child was 17 MONTHS OLD. How in the hell can a 17 month old act "too feminine"? I hope whatever he did to that child he gets the exact same treatment by inmates, preferably with the same end.

I've heard that child abusers get hell from other inmates in prison anyway. I don't know if that's true or not, but in this guy's case, he more than deserves it.

Yep, it's true. Can't exactly remember where I read it, but inmates hate child molesters, pedophiles, abusers, etc. But the prison system will try to keep them separate. Child abusers have safer halves of the prison with other abusers and such.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Again, I must ask, what the hell is wrong with people!? 17 months old. How can anyone think he would do something on purpose? That guy deserves more than just 20 years for his so called "one time mistake." Karma's a bitch.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
I heard about this on the news last night. That guy seriously disgusts me the fact that he said "for one mistake i have to get 20 years" pisses me off even more. He's treating it as though he knocked over a glass of wine staining the carpet.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Pretty depressing stuff right there, but I wouldn't wish the shit you guys are saying on this guy.

For the record, MomentoMori, I'm pretty sure it's pedophiles who are treated worst, not child abusers.

No, it's both. I asked my uncle about it (he used to be a cop) and said that child abusers as well as pedophiles get treated like shit by other inmates.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
holy cow now that is cold... the guy needs to be more accepting of who people are... regardless of how they act... *facepalm* the world astounds me with it's stupidity...

Wonderglow

Situation: You're born with a baby girl when you really wanted a baby boy.

Solution: You beat her into a MAN.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Way to go you fcuking idiot

Also, "I never hit him that hard before"
Who the fcuk hits a baby anywyas?

Gram

Banned
Awards
thats....thats just not right that bastard needs help and a ass whoopin.

D

Deleted member 71005

WOW... People really are messed up these days. How can someone bring themselves to beat a toddler? That's horrible... Just horrible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back