• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KH 10th Anniversary Wallpaper by Shiro Amano!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hello all! Hope you're all excited for KINGDOM HEARTS's 10th Anniversary coming up next week on September 17th! The timing for this seems just about perfect, as mangaka Shiro Amano has surprised us yet again with his brilliant skills in the form of a brand new wallpaper! You may remember his Atlantica wallpaper we reported on previously? This time he celebrates with Sora, Donald and Goofy's Halloween Town forms!

[1024x768] [1280x1024] [1900x1200]

Here is a link to the previous anniversary wallpaper: [1]

Source: ArikaMiz GanGanNET

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I love how he decided to have the Mickey symbol be broken and have chocolate and sweets fall out.

That's great detail *u*

Roro

Awards
Oh this wallpaper is so cute, and I didn't notice it before but Donald looks like a creeper lol, nevertheless now its mine :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The dates in September and October? It's a calendar after all.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I wonder what Riku's Halloween Town form would look like?
228px-Riku_HT_KHRECOM.png

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I think they'll eventually come up with some more creative than just a dark Riku, I was really waiting to see what he was gonna look like in Re:CoM, so I was pretty sad when they came up with just that xP

However back on topic, I'm shocked nobody has yet to complain with the "I don't like Halloweentown so what is wrong with Amano for doing this?!?! DERP HERPITY!" and all that jazz <_< I actually like the Atlantica one better because it was fuller, every part of it had details, while this one has a white background. I'm curious if he is gonna do a Christmastown one for Christmas...I kind of hope he does a different world though, though IDK which other one even remotely relates to Christmas O___O

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
However back on topic, I'm shocked nobody has yet to complain with the "I don't like Halloweentown so what is wrong with Amano for doing this?!?! DERP HERPITY!" and all that jazz <_< I actually like the Atlantica one better because it was fuller, every part of it had details, while this one has a white background. I'm curious if he is gonna do a Christmastown one for Christmas...I kind of hope he does a different world though, though IDK which other one even remotely relates to Christmas O___O
Why should people complain, and why should they complain here? >:|

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Haha. I don't think he looks creepy at all. However hard he tries, Donald still comes out looking just plain cute. Also, this whole thing is adorbs (as expected). SDG OTP~ *3*

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I could not help laughing when I looked at Sora and Donald. They look adorably hilarious! Another good piece of artwork from Shiro Amano.

Ranko

Except for the white background I really like that pic. I hope he makes a wallpaper of them in Timeless River style.

Will all of these be about Sora, Donald and Goofy? I'd like at least one new Birth by Sleep wallpaper with Mickey, Aqua, Terra and Ventus.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Except for the white background I really like that pic. I hope he makes a wallpaper of them in Timeless River style.

Will all of these be about Sora, Donald and Goofy? I'd like at least one new Birth by Sleep wallpaper with Mickey, Aqua, Terra and Ventus.

The two he made so far have both been for the 10th anniversary, so I imagine they'd all feature the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back