• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldier85

The 14th member's hair is blue!!! This could mean that I've been wrong this entire time and Xion is Aqua, or it could just be irrelevant.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Yep.
You've been wrong the entire time.
xD

Especially since the hairstyle even looks like Aquas.
And I know I shouldn't go by just hairstyle because of Hayner and Lexaeus

But lets add that to the whole fact she's a chick, wields a keyblade, and like the ten thousand other pieces of evidence people used to justify her.
Yeah.

Gabo

Yeah but she has the Kingdom Key. Why?
I definitely can't answer that until the game is played.
I'd be happy though to make some crackpot theory for you though.
xD

Gabo

I still have some doubts that the 14th is Aqua, but I'm starting to believe it.
How can you still have doubts?
xD
I've been swayed for months.
Everything points to her.
Like, literally everything.
xDDDD

Don't ask me to justify this reply.

DarkSoldier85

Well it says her voice is like kairi's and Aqua's is more mature. That and it was implied that there's a connection between Xion and Kairi.

Maybe Nomura is just trying to confuse everyone by making Xion's hair blue.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I guess its Aqua. I highly doubted it was, but after this stuff about 14th and Aqua, it seems really true. even though the games are seperate, they were actually connected in a way, by KH2FM+. In the cutscene where Xemnas goes to the room of sleep, Xemnas(358/2 Days) says to Aqua's Armor(BBS) "An old freind" or whatever. Meaning, he knew who aqua was, becuase she was in the orginization as the 14th.

Well it says her voice is like kairi's and Aqua's is more mature. That and it was implied that there's a connection between Xion and Kairi.

Maybe Nomura is just trying to confuse everyone by making Xion's hair blue.

I doubt it. Aqua probably IS 14th, and 14th is linked with Kairi. meaning, Kairi is in 358/2? She probably is, becuase Riku is.

Last edited:

DarkSoldier85

But Aqua seems too obvious a choice. The 14th is definitely connected to Sora's memories, but I don't see how Aqua could be.

Eradicated Chaos

Where was it shown that her hair is blue. Sorry, new here...never saw a picture of the 14th with blue hair. Well I never have seen any picture of her other than the one where she has a hood on, sadly. T_T

Eradicated Chaos

Ok thanks. I'm not going to comment if I do think that the 14th is Aqua though, since I don't have enough info. But I do know that the preview of Xion's voice was different than the preview of Aqua's voice wasn't it. From the D-insert rest of random symbols here- party, that was recently posted up on the home page of khinsider.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I really think it's Aqua, there are so many obvoius things leading to it.....
But maybe it's a little too obvious?
After all, for all we know, this character could be someone who isn't Aqua at all...........

Eradicated Chaos

It can't be Aqua because this girl looks younger. Birth by Sleep takes place in the past. 358/2 days later. Aqua appears older in Birth By Sleep and would have to have aged near the time of 358/2 days. The pictures of the girl from the scans of 358/2 days looks young, like around Kairi's or Namine's age. But I can be completely wrong. My opinion is that the girl has a connection to Aqua, but isn't Aqua exactly.

Gabo

the XIVth member look like zexion only her hare is more spikey
And the fact its a she?
Stop spreading crap if you haven't even seen her yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back