• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14th Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Ok so Nomura said that they got a weapon made for the 14th member, I would like to here your thought on what kind of weapon(s) you think she might have or what weapon(s) would be cool for her to have/use. I was thinking maybe some kind a whip like weapon or bow and arrows.

I know we don't know much about her yet but that doesn't mean we can't use are imagine right.
:)

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'd say she'll use some kind of magic..but your suggestion is not bad either...I'd also like to see her with a bow and arrows!

Charlie K

Back in Business
Mase, you know spiky ball with chain, her nickname would be like: Punisher.Deal With It............Lol.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
if it's aqua/her nobody, it should be the dark realm keyblade.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
its way to early to start speculating about this in my opinion but idk .. i dont think its a keyblade though .. unless she was somehow born like roxas was (which i doubt) .. and also - if she did have a keyblade .. she would've still been around during kh2 to help the org. like roxas was supposed to .. they would need her if she had a keyblade yet she was never spoken of = / ... idk

Dragoryu

I think a rod/staff/mace, for healing purposes. If the organization goes on missions together, you need a healer.

Y

Yannis

It´s the chilipepper. They can do great harm, I have experienced them..

Vivi -Rebirth-

Without knowing the 14th member's element, it'll be even harder predicting her weapon. I think its too soon to start guessing what weapon she wields. And I doubt its a Keyblade. Or she would've been important to Organization XIII in KHII, especially since Roxas abandoned Organization XIII before the events of KHII.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
if it's aqua/her nobody, it should be the dark realm keyblade.

1. That keyblade was scrapped in Gathering. We don't even know if she ever came into contact with it at all.

2. Mickey is using that keyblade at that time.

Charlie K

Back in Business
lmao. i think it'll be a mace or whip(kinky i know...lol).

Oh man I can see it now!

14th : (with whip) Xemnas do my biddings!

Xemnas: I will I will!!

Later that night when 14th is sleeping....

Xemnas : Now she's gunna get what she wants

14th : Ahhhhh!

That's how it ends, if you wanna know more PM me.

PS: Rated PG14

Charlie K

Back in Business
Lol. Welcome to the Forums BTW. Claws tho? Only if she's like a Werewolf!XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back