• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14TH Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
The most logical assumption about the 14th member is that IT'S ALL ANSEM THE WISE'S FAULT! I now think that he sent someone into the Organization because Sora was asleep, and it will be someone new that we've never seen before, and possibly be uniportant beyond 358

Stars

リク
Er.. Wasn't a heartless create from one's darkness?
I think the 14th member could be Aqua.. or someone related to her

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
How about this:

Aqua can't have a nobody, so the XIVth member isn't Aqua's nobody.
I doubt it is Aqua by any other state, because Aqua had to have aged.

In response to this, while I agree that heartless didn't exist back then, and henceforth, she couldn't have a nobody, I have another idea. This new enemy that existed in the past is supposedly an ancestor of the heartless in a way. And Heartless can retain human form, and so can nobodies. This new enemy could be the same. Perhaps if you are turned into this new enemy (if possible), you can retain your human form same as a nobody or heartless. That could be how she's the XIVth member. And nobodies and heartless don't age, so that would take care of that. Thats the only way it could have been her without the aging problem in my eyes. If anybody else sees any other way, be my guest and lemme know.

Hey who knows, maybe there'll be cutscenes in the 358 demo at Jump Festa, and somebody'll get pictures or something. *shrugs* Wishful thinking I guess.

SORA619

Awards
well... i think she is aqua because in fm+ xehanort talks to her. i believe he restore her and the a nobody made

Xarod

dam it i'm confused who is the 14th member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grr........................

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
...with opinions? No one can really back anything up since no substantial evidence has been provided yet by Nomura. Which means we wait until possibly something else surfaces.

Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
TN: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody. Because the story takes place before even they appear. I can give out more information little by little as time passes, an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

Nomura has provided proof, but some people refuse to take their head out their ass.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
My post was not in response to your posts, but rather, in response to another user asking how one would back up another theory.

Thanks anyway, though.

EDIT: Thanks in regard to the information; I have been enlightened. ;]

I know, which is why I didn't flame you.^_^ I was just educating the new guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back