• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14TH Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

Who do you think the 14TH Member is? My theory is that Aqua is turned into a Heartless, and a Nobody is created, and her Nobody becomes the 14TH Member.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
At this point, I have no idea. x_x; There are so many theories going around, but right now I think the most plausible one seems to be regarding Aqua.

The two most interesting theories I've seen are either A) she becomes a Heartless, and therefore, a Nobody is created; or B) she simply joins the Organization with the intentions of possibly being a spy -- by doing this, the name Organization XIII wouldn't change, because there are still only thirteen nobodies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I honestly dont have a clue. I just think she'll be a new character only relevant to 358/2 Days and wont be important later on.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
or maybe it is the other one that resembles Sora

or maybe they have 15 members

The one that looks like Sora would be Roxas so that isn't going to happen, being that Roxas is Sora's nobody. Also, the fact that the 14th member is female. There won't be a 15th member after 358/2 the org probably won't be mentioned again considering they have all been defeated.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
How about this:

Aqua can't have a nobody, so the XIVth member isn't Aqua's nobody.
I doubt it is Aqua by any other state, because Aqua had to have aged.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
How about this:

Aqua can't have a nobody, so the XIVth member isn't Aqua's nobody.
I doubt it is Aqua by any other state, because Aqua had to have aged.

...Why can't she have a nobody? Please explain your proof as to why she can't have a one.

I myself highly doubt it's Aqua. I reckon we should stop making the same threads over and over again. Besides the only way a thread like this has any relevance is if the fourteenth member was a character that has already appeared in the KH series. I say it's a new character altogether.

Our lack of information about these games leaves us very little to make theories with.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
...Why can't she have a nobody? Please explain your proof as to why she can't have a one.

Because there were no heartless until after Xehanort lost his memories and awoke in Radient Gardens, long after the events of BBS.

If there were no heartless, there could be no nobody.

A la, Aqua can't have a nobody, because she disappeared before the heartless were created.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Because there were no heartless until after Xehanort lost his memories and awoke in Radient Gardens, long after the events of BBS.

If there were no heartless, there could be no nobody.

A la, Aqua can't have a nobody, because she disappeared before the heartless were created.

This is something I have always been curious about. I understand where you are coming from, but if Yen Sid said that as long as darkness exists within a single heart, the heartless will continue to exist, could that mean that the heartless possibly existed even before Xehanort was in the picture?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member

Just because she disappeared doesn't mean she doesn't have a nobody. Now if it turns out she was killed or something then you're right. But if she disappeared she could just be hiding somewhere. I just don't think we have enough sunstantial evidence to definitively say she never had a nobody.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This is something I have always been curious about. I understand where you are coming from, but if Yen Sid said that as long as darkness exists within a single heart, the heartless will continue to exist, could that mean that the heartless possibly existed even before Xehanort was in the picture?

Darkness is eternal, but heartless had a beginning. That beginning is after the events of BBS.

Just because she disappeared doesn't mean she doesn't have a nobody. Now if it turns out she was killed or something then you're right. But if she disappeared she could just be hiding somewhere. I just don't think we have enough sunstantial evidence to definitively say she never had a nobody

Then let's put it like this:

It's damn near impossible for her to have a nobody.
.001% of Aqua having a nobody.

I highly doubt that Aqua wouldn't be able to defend herself against a few heartless. If Sora can take on 1000, she can definately get 3000.

Aqua is believed to be resting in the Room of Sleep. Her disappearing is part of the plot of BBS. If she was to have a nobody, the chances of it would be so low, that they were almost non-existent.

I think we do have enough evidence to say that she doesn't.

Xarod

maybe aqua is the 14th member or maybe she isn't dunno but she couldn't have a nobody except that she is a nobody herself of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back