• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14th member in KH 3????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

Maybe this is weird but all we know about the 14th member is that it's a woman and a new character, so if she is with Org. she is a Nobody which means maybe we can find her somebody in KH 3:thumbsup:. And yes, I'm assuming the 14th isn't Aqua and that the 14th member somehow fused back with her heart and "woke up" (or maybe she just strongly felt like she had a heart, like Axel).

What do you think???

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I have a question.
Terra has a connection with Riku right?
And Ven has a connection with Roxas and Sora,
and least Aqua (aka Mystic Girl) has a connection with Kairi, so her nobody is Naminé.
Cuz if Ven has a connection with Roxas and Sora, so Aqua is might to have a connection with Kairi and her nobody, right?

Darkwielder45

i got a feeling....that like Riku and Mickey, the 14th member is a spy for someone (keyblade master probably or one of the knights?????) and it will be revealed to us who she is spying for and why in KH:358/2 Days, and when kh3 comes out, she will be one of the main characters...this is just my theory at least

Karn1254

For the one millionth time KAIRI DOES NOT HAVE A HEARTLESS BECAUSE SHE WAS A PRINCESS OF HEART AND HER HEART WAS FULL OF LIGHT. It says so in the ansem reports. It would be very contradictory of them to add Kairis heartless after they said she didn't have one.

xickae

I have a question.
Terra has a connection with Riku right?
And Ven has a connection with Roxas and Sora,
and least Aqua (aka Mystic Girl) has a connection with Kairi, so her nobody is Naminé.
Cuz if Ven has a connection with Roxas and Sora, so Aqua is might to have a connection with Kairi and her nobody, right?

Well can be possible. If Ven is connected with Sora and his Nobody so is Aqua, makes sense.

i think 14th member disappear in 358/2 days..not actually dies

That's what I think, I just wrote giving my theory about her disappearance (you know simply disappear opens many ways of explanation specially when nothing is confirmed).

The 14th member on KH3?
Yeah it could be,it will be interesting
Thanks and doubtless would be interesting:thumbsup:

,at least some1 from the Organization will be still alive :\
People here (meaning me as well) believe that we will happen to met Axel's somebody because of that scene in KH 2 FF when Xemnas says "perhaps he has awaken as well" referring to Axel (for those who don't know what I'm talking about check here YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The Conclusion (English Subs))

I don't want to think that she is dead >_<
Me too. It's like too obvious for the series and she is a new character which we know nothing but being a female. Maybe she died, but right now I prefer think she is alive somehow somewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back