• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra_3

For starters, everything could happen. Hell, I'd call you insane if you told me Ven and Roxas look the same, yet I've seen it with my own eyes. Doesnt make sense though...

Like I said, Xemnas is Xenahorts nobody, but who says Terra =/= Xenahort? Terra knows Master Xenahort, and I dont know about you, but Master Xenahort, the Xenahort, does not look like Xemnas one single bit. Terra does though... he looks amazingly lot like Xemnas actually, minus the white hair and orange eyes. But wait, Terra also has orange eyes in the FM+ trailer!!

Your guys argument is that Xemans is Xenahorts nobody. Guess what, Xenahort also took the name of Ansem, remember? So who are you to say to claim Terra didnt take the name of Xenahort and later on take the name of Ansem? Could be true, makes it even more logical. And like I said, the Xenahort we do know, which is the bald guy, does not resemble Xemnas. At all.

but if terra deeply deeply hates xenahort then why would he imitate him?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
For starters, everything could happen. Hell, I'd call you insane if you told me Ven and Roxas look the same, yet I've seen it with my own eyes. Doesnt make sense though...

Like I said, Xemnas is Xenahorts nobody, but who says Terra =/= Xenahort? Terra knows Master Xenahort, and I dont know about you, but Master Xenahort, the Xenahort, does not look like Xemnas one single bit. Terra does though... he looks amazingly lot like Xemnas actually, minus the white hair and orange eyes. But wait, Terra also has orange eyes in the FM+ trailer!!

Your guys argument is that Xemans is Xenahorts nobody. Guess what, Xenahort also took the name of Ansem, remember? So who are you to say to claim Terra didnt take the name of Xenahort and later on take the name of Ansem? Could be true, makes it even more logical. And like I said, the Xenahort we do know, which is the bald guy, does not resemble Xemnas. At all.

Yes they do look alike. Master Xehanort and Xehanort

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I am 100% certain it's Aqua's Nobody...
And then we have Aqua. Her armour is all that was left in the Organization room, so it's obvious she was murdered or something, meaning she lost her heart and became a Heartless? Thus a Nobody was created...

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Aqua's Nobody. xD

It could be, maybe that's why Xemnas called Aqua's armor friend, so here nobody could be dead...
So it very well could be

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ill make it even more interesting!

Ansem from KH1? He has the same clothes as Master Xenahort. What do we know?

Ansem is the Heartless of Xenahort (we saw in KH2 in Hollow Bastion flashback) and the Nobody created is Xemnas.

Master Xenahort shares no likeness with either Ansem or Xemnas.

Yet Terra shares likeness with both Ansem and Xemnas. Proofing my theory that Terra somehow takes over the name of Master Xenahort (he goes nuts maybe? maybe MX controls Terra's mind, who knows) and becomes the Xenahort we know.

Thus why Terra is so important to the story.

venaquaterra

Namine did work for the Organization... but i have to say she was more of a slave and in the Organization's eyes a really strong nobody... (even though she IS... you know what i'm talking about)

Seikay

im going to go with the second theory I have casue the first theory is the same as everyone elses that its aquas nobody, but my second theory is that it was Ollette from KH2 and they kept her secret so that Roxas would not know about it while he was in Twilight Town so they erased Olletts's memory and didnt put up a grave or anything cause they didnt want anyone finding out.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
im going to go with the second theory I have casue the first theory is the same as everyone elses that its aquas nobody, but my second theory is that it was Ollette from KH2 and they kept her secret so that Roxas would not know about it while he was in Twilight Town so they erased Olletts's memory and didnt put up a grave or anything cause they didnt want anyone finding out.
...y-yeah.... that's not it, guaranteed... way too farfetch'd and Olette was of no importance in KH2. Just to show that Roxas had friends, that's all.

Seikay

...y-yeah.... that's not it, guaranteed... way too farfetch'd and Olette was of no importance in KH2. Just to show that Roxas had friends, that's all.

Thats why I think its her because it doesnt seem like that would be it at all. always expect the unexpected from Square and life :p

Seikay

Why would Namine be the 14th member oif she is already in the org. just not actually part of more like forced into it. plus she spent all that time in between CoM and KH2 fixing Sora's memory right?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Namine did work for the Organization... but i have to say she was more of a slave and in the Organization's eyes a really strong nobody... (even though she IS... you know what i'm talking about)

Actually it'd be more along the lines of hostage.

Doortolight024 said:
Xehanort doesn't have hair! MX is bald!

MX is bald, XH has hair.

If you don't see it then you need to look harder. It's, as I said, blatantly obvious

Seikay said:
Why would Namine be the 14th member oif she is already in the org. just not actually part of more like forced into it. plus she spent all that time in between CoM and KH2 fixing Sora's memory right?
See point one. She wasn't a part, just a hostage.

Are you Sekaythedarkone from KHU?

Seikay

Actually it'd be more along the lines of hostage.

MX is bald, XH has hair.

If you don't see it then you need to look harder. It's, as I said, blatantly obvious

See point one. She wasn't a part, just a hostage.

Are you Sekaythedarkone from KHU?

nope i came up with this name on my own and i only spell it seikay its the name ive used ofr a long time, so no im not. yes she wasnt a part but this game takes place between CoM and KH2 so she is already being held hostage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back