• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 More Days till 358/2 Days comes out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Going to import

• Yes

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I'll wait till the USA release

Votes: 49 67.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I know. I got it. =O
It usually only happens with US games, though. Because US companies send advanced copies.

xDENLINx

Unfortunetly, i'll be waiting for the english release. and then i'll probably send it to australia off Ebay lol Otherwise i'll be waiting even longer! But then again I probably will have to wait anyway to save up for the game cause DS games usually cost heaps! and maybe i'll get a ds.. or i'll just steal my nephews xD

peachie

Ordered it yesterday. I'm nearly fluent in Japanese, so why not. It'll be an experiment though, I'm rusty with reading Japanese and I'm going to have to drag out my kanji book out while I play it.

I got fired from my job last week (HAHA, ECONOMY) so I'm going to need have something to keep me busy for my jobless summer I figure.

Papou

That would be way to much money to invest in a game that I don't care about all that much that's in a language I don't know. Wouldn't I have to buy a Japanese DS as well? It's the only DS game I ever plan on playing and I was just going to use my sister's.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
That would be way to much money to invest in a game that I don't care about all that much that's in a language I don't know. Wouldn't I have to buy a Japanese DS as well? It's the only DS game I ever plan on playing and I was just going to use my sister's.

No, DS's have no region protection

Silent hero_

Awards
Well, I'm one of those who is going to import Days. And I don't see a issue with understanding the game, Bittermeat will have a playthrough, so we'll know what's going on.

Radon

mofo
I know theres a spoiler section but is the site going to open a Days section so that theres no accidental slip of spoilers in the FoKH section?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Whens it out in Britain?

We don't know yet, but you CAN import it. Or go to your local gameshop if they sell US DS games. The price is steep, but it beats waiting for a few more months. Unless they do a 'Worlds End with you' simultaneous release, which Europe got it a day early than America.

As for me: I'm importing the Jap version, because I got a japanese book with me to translate. I'm doing a review-esque thing for a KH forum I visit, so that's my reason.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
13 more days until release.

Its surprising to see that only a few people are getting the JP release.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back