• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 More Days till 358/2 Days comes out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Going to import

• Yes

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I'll wait till the USA release

Votes: 49 67.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, I hope that whatever alleged bonus features that Days has on the DSi are worth buying one. I hope my copy of Days doesn't take half of the month of June to come here :31:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm not going to. It seems like such a waste.
I will, however, spoil myself to death. :DDD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully, by the time I'm done spoiling and discussing said spoilers (which should be a while), the game will be out in the USA. So there will be no big depression.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Waiting for the game to come to USA. I want to understand what's going on. I'm totally spoiling myself before the game comes here though.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
I can wait...not that I want to, I don't have the money for it if i did consider importing it. It would be cool to import it because I'm learning Japanese, and translating it would expand my vocabulary.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
im gonna wait i cant order anything anyways
im so looking forward to this game specially bbs with its awesome graphics ima have fun this year and next year when bbs comes out by that time we'll get all info on 358/2 days and some of bbs

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
BBS is coming out this year, dude. Winter in Japan.
I'm curious to see if that Nintendo Power issue next month will announce the US release date. I wouldn't be surprised it if were early August, just because they want their fans to get the game, so they can make their money. I have to buy two copies of the US version, which will cost me the same as one copy of the JP. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back