• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13th mushroom problems. stuck on 3 different ones. XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhGamer89

im stuck on Number 3 Number 8 and Number 10

Number 3 is; Pick Up 450 prizes that the mushroom drops. XD NOT EASY! i heard u need draw glide and dodge roll.

Number 8 is; Attack the enemy 80 times without letting it touch the ground.
also i heard to use Final Form

Number 10 is; Find the real one and defeat it.
u have to in 55 seconds! not easy XD
and ur supose to use Minus combo abilities?

Last edited:

KhGamer89

sorry for double post but im really stuck here can anyone HELP?!?!!!?!?!??!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well, I can't really help you on 3 and 10,but as for 8 I might have an idea. If you've ever done that one really annoying street performer job in Twilight Town where you have to keep the ball off of the ground you know it's hard to do,but Ihave a record in that job of I believe 324 hits to the ball without letting it touch the ground. I did this by doing a jump attack where Sora jumps in the air and spins[I'm not talking about Arial Dodge] and he swings his keblade pretty fast and it knocks the ball straight up into the air and then it comes straight back down and I do that attack again but I can't remember the name of the ability. If I could remember the name of the ability I'd give it to you,but I'm totally blank so maybe you could try to look through your abilities and see if you can find it because I think it will help you.

EDIT: This is a little late,but I remeber the name of that ability. It's called Arial Spiral.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back