• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

136kg limit for wii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
well an interesting thing with the upcoming game wii fit makes it so anyone over a certain weight limit can't use it

136Kg limit for Wii Fit Balance Board
Do you meet the minimum system requirements?
According to Nintendo Japan’s Wii Fit website, the upcoming ‘Wii Fit-Balance Board’ has a maximum weight limitation of 136 kilograms or 300 pounds. Based on this, it’s apparent that some of the more obese members of the gaming community may be unable to utilise Nintendo’s new get fit peripheral, nor play the included Wii Fit game bundle.

Earlier in the year Wii Fit producer Shigeru Miyamoto suggested in an interview with 1up that a new ‘super-size’ board may yet be available for countries outside of Japan. If a stronger board becomes a reality, we can only wonder if the peripheral will weigh extra or cost more to manufacture due to the necessary reinforcements. Nintendo currently plan to launch Wii Fit in Japan on December 1 and in other regions sometime early in 2008. Final details as they come to hand.

136Kg limit for Wii Fit Balance Board - Nintendo Wii News - Australia's PAL Gaming Network

while i can't see to many people using it that are over that weight limit, pretty weird how a fitness game makes it so you have to be fit in the first place lol

S

Shadow Soldier

Meh, honestly, is there really any 300 pound gamer who will be using the game?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
weird how a fitness game makes it so you have to be fit in the first place lol

'have to be fit'....? More like "not be deathly obese" o-0 if you're standing on the product there would have to be a stress limit because you're physically putting your weight on it, they can't make their products indestructible, even Bowflex and Treadmills have weight limits

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Nah. The whole idea of a Sumo is to be big. The bigger they are, the more revered they are.
Maybe the world's fattest twins want to, though. Oh well, sucks to be them.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
Nah. The whole idea of a Sumo is to be big. The bigger they are, the more revered they are.
Maybe the world's fattest twins want to, though. Oh well, sucks to be them.

not exactly, if they were too big a sumo wouldn't be able to move (thus not win a fight) thus a sumo has to make sure their still fairly agile (sadly theres cases of people being to big to even move, i believe the heaviest person alive was 727 kg)

Key-Blade

with a 136kg limit i could stand on it nearly two times :)
so its no problem for me and i guess for the most of the people too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back