• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1300 points in cerberus paradox cup?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

i've tried like 6 times, but my highest score is 1144..... any tips/strategies? this is the only cup that i cant get enough points....

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
well this is what I did I just cast magnaga on the enemies then used thunderaga if needed, then when my mp ran low I drived into final form to refill the meter, used the same strategy to kill them all together-in the end although it was my 3-4th time I got 1448 points

it seems alot harder on Proud Mode than standard

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yeah just use Magnega...it is by far the most helpful thing in that tournament...yeah every time i didnt use Magnega i got around 1100 or in that area. But the first time i used it i got around 1800

iem010

ya but that doe not work on battle 40+ becouse you cant use drive forms does anyone have any tips/strategies on battle 40+

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
iem010 said:
ya but that doe not work on battle 40+ becouse you cant use drive forms does anyone have any tips/strategies on battle 40+

yeah just use magnaga for the enemies to trap them easily without getting hit, and just combo them in the air...when they are traped rinse repeat....for the 47th seed with the Morning Star HEarts-spinning ones- use limit to keep them from spinning if U get the attack of three times in the limit they won't spin any more they'll just jump...U must do this for all the Morning Star hearts, for 48th just use limit until Cerberus is killed, 49th seed use limit move until Tifa, Cloud, Leon, and Yuffie are dead....and the 50th is just too easy...even for beginers

supercallo

what worked best for me in the cerberus paradox cup was driving into wisdom form and using thunder. i did try using master form's thunder but for some reason it wasnt as effective as wisdom's thunder. could have been the rounds in which i cast thunder and certain enemies and whatnot but yeah....drive into wisdom and cast thunder like crazy.

supercallo

you can't summon in the cerberus paradox battle....sux i know otherwise i would use the hell out of Peter-Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back