• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 floor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmaKey

Hi guys. My problem is that i can't Open the boss door at 13th floor cause i miss a red card ( =3 ) and i could Not find it even fighting all the heartlesses in the 13th floor. How can i do? Cause if i leave the floor it will be resetted and so ill have to re-Open all the doors but i don't know how to respanw heartlesses. Can u help me?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
In Chain of Memories Heartless do not respawn when you have cleared a room.
You need to create a new room to fight new Heartless.
Note that you can also overwrite rooms you have already used by pushing triangle at an already open, glowing door.
If you're missing a certain card of particular value, try using a Roulette room card as when the roulette wheel to choose a room card comes up after a successful battle you have higher chances to get the card you want.

Take note though that all floors above Twilight Town never drop green room cards. To get more green cards, you need to go to a floor that is either Twilight Town or below.

berrybob

Awards
Take note though that all floors above Twilight Town never drop green room cards. To get more green cards, you need to go to a floor that is either Twilight Town or below.
Thanks for warning this! I have too few green cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back