• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

120 people dead in France after an terrorist attack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
So, not sure if people have heard yet, but there was another terrorist attack in France, Paris.
Paris attacks: Bataclan and other assaults leave many dead - BBC News
It has almost been a year after the attack on the satirical news paper, and here we have another one, in much bigger scale. The attack against the news paper was said to be more political, but this attack(that was constructed from many strikes) was against normal places were people just spent time. 127 people were killed, and many people were wounded.

What a monstrous and in-human thing this is. I hope the people of France will survive from this. This is a sad, tragic day in Europe`s history.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yeah, I heard about the attacks. I tried staying away from the subject since it tends to get upset. I can't believe this happened. What were the attackers thinking?

I mean, why did this have to happen to those poor people that got harmed or killed? I hope this doesn't happen again.

Pandymint

Awards
Was following this myself last night.

I'm not sure this is ISIS (if any news on that has come around, please correct me) but whoever they are, I will give them this: They're very well organized and professional. This wasn't your average terrorist attack, this was high level professional terrorist cell action. Last time something this organized happened, it was 9/11.

Thoughts to France, here's hoping they come out of this with their heads held high.

You know, though. It begs the question: Why France? France was probably the least involved in the Middle East. Plus the Charlie Hebdo shit back in January. And the train shit as well. Man, what did France ever do to them?

Wander

"Islamic State claims attacks in Paris, warns London, Rome, and Washington."
The attack is likely a response to the French bombing in Syria.

This event is absolutely disgusting, and the people behind it and people who justify what they did are subhuman filth. I have been scrambling, trying to contact my friends in Paris, thankfully they seem to be okay. My thoughts go out to the people of France, democracy is bulletproof.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I heard that 158 people were confirmed dead...

You know, though. It begs the question: Why France? France was probably the least involved in the Middle East. Plus the Charlie Hebdo shit back in January. And the train shit as well. Man, what did France ever do to them?
I'm not 100% sure myself, but it probably has something to do with the absurd amount of immigrants pouring into Europe, the earlier attacks on Paris that you mentioned, the fact that Paris is a major city in Europe, the shifting political climate, and the fact that these terrorists are diddlying insane and just want to kill westerners.

These people aren't rational. Terrorism isn't about tactical attacks, it's about making as big of a bloody scene as you possibly can. What's more, if I'm not misremembering, ISIS wants to deliberately bring the ire of the world down on them, trigger some sort of Armageddon. Which is why they're doing stupid stuff like provoking Russia, which no one in their right mind would ever do.

Maybe an event like this was just inevitable. It's not like anyone is ever willing to do anything unless they're spurred on by twelve dozen-plus murders.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
The people that were present at the attacks heard the terrorist say that this was done because of Hollande, and France`s role in the conflict of Syria. The conflict in Syria has been going on for a very long time now, and the amount of dead there is really high.
There has been a sift to right in the political field in Europe, and I presume this attack will probably increase that sift. Suspicions towards immigrants will probably rise because of this too.

These freaking fundamental lunatics are disgusting. The most scary part is that in their own mind set, they probably think they are sane and that these acts are justified. What a twisted world view that is. There also been regular attacks from fundamental lunatics in Africa, were entire villages are burned to the ground, and people massacred during these "operation".
Somehow the conflict in Syria has to end, and these terrorist organizations brought in front of justice.

EDIT: Well, it seems it was 13th Friday all right. Just googled a bit, and around the world so many terrible things have happened. Powerful earth quakes, other suicide bombings, mudslides. Horrible things....

Last edited:

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Apparently there was a bombing in Beirut before this and the media didn't give two shits about it.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
These lunatics tried to get to Gatwick Airport in the Untied Kingdom. Fortunately, they were caught before they made a mark. My thoughts and condolences go out to the French nation. The world is supporting you!

Pandymint

Awards
Yeah it would seem for once Friday the 13th came through with the promise of bad luck.It's absolutely crazy.

I've had discussions with people before and no one seems to realize that the only way you will ever stop people like this is to literally just kill them all. And I do mean all. Otherwise, they just keep coming back. Talk about a catch-22.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
About an hour ago there were several arrests here in Belgium. The reports mentioned that some of them were driving a car with a Belgian license plate, but there's been no mention wether the arrested people are the terrorists from yesterday.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
So sad for all the victims involved, I hope there families find peace.

What's troubling though is ISIS is claiming responsibility and more attacks are going to come. I hope I'm wrong, but I might be smelling WWIII on the horizon..

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I disagree. That's not really racism. The attacks in Paris hit close to home for many of us. It was an attack on our values of freedom and on people who are living very similar lives to ourselves. A way of living that we take for granted. It's much harder to relate to people who don't share these values and on top of that often already live in less than ideal situations where religious fundamentalism is not an anomaly.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So sad for all the victims involved, I hope there families find peace.

What's troubling though is ISIS is claiming responsibility and more attacks are going to come. I hope I'm wrong, but I might be smelling WWIII on the horizon..

I'm not alone in that one. After all, this feels like WWIII is pounding on the door, desperate to break through. I swear these guys are the real HYDRA from the comics and films because no matter what we do to them, they seem to grow back more and more.. :/

France is in all of our prayers!

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
It won't be the kind of world war you've got in mind though. Sure, IS is largely present in the Middle East but they've built up a large network around the world. Unlike the Nazis they cannot be easily identified and won't hesitate to use innocent people as human shields.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
My thoughts go to all the families, be them in France, Mexico, Japan or Syria.

Also we're far from another world war. You need a bunch of powerful countries to begin a war of that magnitude.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
This is just so tragic. I don't understand how people could ever do anything like this to each other. And weren't these people just going into a soccer game? My goodness...

My thoughts and prayers go to all the family and friends of the victims' at this time, and I know that if there's anything I can do at all to help, I'll do it.

And I hope... As awful as this event was, I hope that this will open some people's eyes, and that our country will finally start trying to do more about this stuff, and acknowledge this problem for what it is.

I don't want these poor, poor people's deaths to be in vain, so I hope this leads to us finding a way to safeguard against such things in the future, as opposed to continuing to let this terror happen over and over again.

Last edited:

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
It was multiple attacks. It happened at the football match, but also at a concert and at cafés. Places where people enjoyed themselves.

It seems at least one of the suicide bombers came to France as a Syrian refugee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back