• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

12 Deaths and a Goodbye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
List the end of the 13 members of Organization XIII, with 1 being the best Death (or in Roxas' case, goodbye) and 13 being the worst.

1- Zexion- Probably the most violent death ever in a KH game. His death is proof that some Organization members don't mess around. (At least until they find out they're precious best friend goes bye-bye in the next game.)
2- Roxas- Sappy, yes, and I loved it.
3- Luxord- Shield on...*slash* stuff getting cut in two and the upper half of which slowly sliding off, it doesn't get any cooler for a somewhat minor character.
4- Axel- Oh, like we couldn't tell with the way his minions run into you and explode, but wait, winning us over with a dialogue that has caused much controversy on whether or not you have a heart?!
5- Xemnas- This death is doubly cool if you can get Sora to do a split slash "curses...keyblade..."
6- Saix- Oh hey, we feel for you, which is why we killed you off and regretted later.
7- Marluxia- this death is just funny cause he sounded like he was having an orgasm
8- Xaldin- "ugh...ugh...UAAAARGHHHHH!!!"
9- Demyx- lol his whimper kinda made me feel sorry for him...
10- Vexen- its probably cool cuz it was Axel who did it...kinda pathetic way to go though..
11- Lexeaus- mad props to Riku/Xehanort for improving Sora's "Silent Death slash"
12- Larxene- I actually felt sorry for her..b**ch.
13- Xigbar- yeah, didn't really feel it.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
1-Axel
2-Roxas
3-Xigbar
4-Xaldin
5-Zexion
6-Xemnas
7-Vexen
8-Lexeaus
9-Luxord
10-Saix
11-Marluxia
12-Larxene
13-Demyx

I was really glad to see Demyx go... wut? he was annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back