• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

12/10 Union χ JP Update: Frozen collaboration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Premium Quest from 12/10~12/16 offers the Elsa's Magic accessory (Drop Luck+6) and pet part! 

Starting from 12/10, the distribution of the bonus Gold Ticket from purchasing the Bonus Jewel Pack has been changed:

• Before: Distributed the week after your purchase of the Bonus Jewels Pack
  • After: Available from Premium Quest during the week you bought the bonus jewels

Premium Quest: Broom Servant x7, 3 Type of Magic Stone x 2 held from 12/10~12/16!

Frozen Draw is available from 12/10~12/23! Each pull guarantees 2 of 4 Frozen medals and 1 Trait Medal #66.

There's a Standard version and Premium version:

• Standard: Comes with 10 VIP coins and 3 Magic Mirrors
  • Premium (accessible by purchasing the Bonus Jewel Pack): Elsa is a 10-pull mercy and has higher drop rates. Comes with 10 VIP coins and 5 Magic Mirrors

Elsa is capable of 150~230% Guilt, has 5 trait slots and grants 120 pet points.
Anna, Kristoff and Olaf are capable of 80~150% Guilt and grants 120 pet points.

Elsa [All Targets | 6 SP cost] For 2 turns: Increases Upright ATK+15, Reverse ATK+5, ATK+8, Magic ATK+15 and Guilt+150%, decreases enemy DEF-8 and Magic DEF-15. Raises Counter+3, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more abilities have been used in sucession
-->Burst effect: Increases Guilt+180% for 2 turns. Doesn't affect counters. While defending in PVP, Super Burst will activate before the 1st slot. 

Kristoff [1 Target | 6 SP cost] For 2 turns: Increases Upright ATK+12, ATK+8, Power ATK+12 and Guilt+120%. Raises Counter+3, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more abilities have been used in succession
Anna [1 Target | 6 SP cost] For 2 turns: Increases Upright ATK+12, ATK+8, Speed ATK+12 and Guilt+120%. Raises Counter+3, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more abilities have been used in succession
Olaf [1 Target | 6 SP cost] For 2 turns: Increases Upright ATK+12, ATK+8, Magic ATK+12 and Guilt+120%. Raises Counter+3, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more abilities have been used in succession

There's also a campaign to get the Anna & Elsa medal!

Each pull from the Premium Version Draw will guarantee 1 Trait Medal #67 for Anna & Elsa! (No limit)
Additionally, after 5 pulls from the Premium draw, you'll receive 1 Tier8 ★7 Anna & Elsa (limit to 1)
-->Both will be distributed on 12/25 at 17:00 JST.

Anna & Elsa [All Targets | 8 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright ATK+15, ATK+15 and Speed ATK+15. Inflicts 3 hits

Raid Boss Event is held from 12/10~12/16! Defeat Captain Avaricious to get coins and redeem rewards like Broom Servants and Magic Mirrors! 

The raid quest will be available during these periods:

Monday ~ Friday 12:00~12:59
22:00~22:59
Saturday, Sunday

0:00~23:59 (24 hours)

[Bonus Time] 12:00~12:59
[Bonus Time] 22:00~22:59

Bonus Time will be held from 12:00~12:59 and 22:00~22:59 JST, during which the raid boss's level will increase by 2 with each defeat and players will receive more Lux.

Union Cross is updated for 12/10~12/16! Clear quests to earn coins and redeem rewards like the Shoulder Riding Olaf accessory, which grants Drop Luck+3.

There are 4 sets of Cross Boards available:

(1) Magic Mirror set 1
=> Magic Mirror set 2
(2) Broom Servant set 1
=> Broom Servant set 2
(3) M_Shoulder Riding Olaf
(4) L_Shoulder Riding Olaf

Challenge Boss Time is held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more coins by defeating the boss.

Get Frozen avatars from 12/10~12/24 for 2500 jewels each! 

Elsa costume (Female)
Scrooge ★6 
(ATK XL V 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6 
(AbiPrize & ATK XL V) x 1
Scrooge ★6 
(Lux & ATK XL IV 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6 
(Second Chance 100%) x 1
Magic Mirror ★6 x 5 Mickey & Broom Servants ★6 x 1
Broom Servant ★5 x 1 Wing Gem x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie ★6 x 3 Cid5 ★6 x 1
Elsa costume x 1 Elsa's tiara x 1 
Elsa Style x 1  

Anna costume (Female)
Scrooge ★6 
(ATK XL V 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6 
Scrooge ★6 
Scrooge ★6 
(Second Chance 100%) x 1
Anna costume x 1 Anna's hat x 1 
Anna cloak x 1  Anna Style x 1

Olaf costume (Male)
Scrooge ★6 
(ATK XL V 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6 
Scrooge ★6 
Scrooge ★6 
(Second Chance 100%) x 1
Olaf costume x 1 Olaf Style x 1
Olaf's snow cloud x 1  

Category Avatar Part Luck Type Effect Value
Head1 Elsa's tiara Skill Luck +9
Back
Anna's cloak +8
Olaf's snow cloud +8

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: 12/10 Union ? JP Update: Frozen collaboration

For real? Really? Like who the hell has jewels? Oh wait, whales. Watching as the whales are the only ones remaining in this game. I guess this is SE's new little shit...buying VIP for better chances. Really, really dirty, SE, all around.

So glad I've pulled away from this game. Basically, I'm just logging in for jewels. You were once a very good game, Khux.

DefiantHeart

Awards

As much as I would like to buy vip to get Elsa's medal guaranteed...we literally had Kairi Supernova just last week. Calm down SENA...geez. I'll probably just get the avatar part since I have like 20k jewels left.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Man, I feel so bad for anyone who was looking forward to a Kristoff or Hans outfit only to learn there’s just OLAF.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

For real? Really? Like who the hell has jewels? Oh wait, whales. Watching as the whales are the only ones remaining in this game. I guess this is SE's new little shit...buying VIP for better chances. Really, really dirty, SE, all around.

So glad I've pulled away from this game. Basically, I'm just logging in for jewels. You were once a very good game, Khux.

You should try dropping it altogether. Speaking from personal experience, I can say you'll find you won't actually miss it and you'll be much better off. I thought "But if I stop and decide to come back, then all of those free jewels I lost from not logging in will put me at a disadvantage" but no... You only care about that stuff when the game has you pulled in. You don't have to let it keep you pulled in. Honestly, it's just meaningless. I feel like I lost absolutely nothing by stopping playing. And it's fun to just drop into these topics from time to time or to watch a SmellyOctopus video because now it all just makes me laugh. I'm an outsider, watching other people suffer. =P

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Always good to see your posts, Harmonie. Missed you. Yeah, you know, I pulled for SN Kairi, non VIP cause I no longer give them my money, and did get her in 6 pulls. But guess what? I wasn't even excited to get her, and I have no idea how to properly use her! Ha ha ha. I don't think she is that great, unless you get the right traits. Traits killed this game.

I've come to the point where I no longer care about even getting these medals. My next step is completely cutting it off.

Good to see you dropping in.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

I somehow managed to get SB Elsa, Ana and Olaf all on the first roll
I did the Premium version but didn't get an Ana & Elsa awakening medal, though. Just one for Elsa.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Those who are buying VIP just to get this medals are feeding Square's future plans to make all pulls this way. No mercies for F2P ever, just VIP purchases, which still have to pay money to pull for the medals. Everyone loses.

Please don't buy VIP. Show SE that they need to stop this new and wicked banner offering.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I somehow managed to get SB Elsa, Ana and Olaf all on the first roll
I did the Premium version but didn't get an Ana & Elsa awakening medal, though. Just one for Elsa.

Oop, thanks for pointing it out. I forgot to add that the Anna & Elsa medals won't be distributed until the 25th.

Swing

Awards

Man, I feel so bad for anyone who was looking forward to a Kristoff or Hans outfit only to learn there’s just OLAF.

Of course is it Olaf. He is after Anna and Elsa the most marketable character from this movie.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Always good to see your posts, Harmonie. Missed you. Yeah, you know, I pulled for SN Kairi, non VIP cause I no longer give them my money, and did get her in 6 pulls. But guess what? I wasn't even excited to get her, and I have no idea how to properly use her! Ha ha ha. I don't think she is that great, unless you get the right traits. Traits killed this game.

I've come to the point where I no longer care about even getting these medals. My next step is completely cutting it off.

Good to see you dropping in.

FB/SENA know I deleted the app and I'm plagued with constant advertisements for the game on my mobile Facebook feed. Lol. But it's not going to work on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back