• Effective October 15th, all Youtube content threads that are posted within the creative media section will be subjected to being moderated before being displayed. Over the past year we've noticed lots of new members and a few old members that come here to advertise (obviously here since we're the largest Kingdom Hearts fan base community why wouldn't you) their Channel to promote new subscribers, likes, and displaying their media. However there is a huge difference between creative constructive media criticism, and borderline advertisement. So please, before you post here, understand how the creative media section works, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this change please reach out, we always like to hear ideas. Few might not like this idea, but it does help keep my section stay organized and not crazy looking, I would like to keep the traditional platform of what the section main purpose is for. It's to help build new and old artistry to an entire whole level.

Here's how it will work :

• If you post a thread within the creative media section that is youtube content related to your channel, it will be moved to the "Creative Media Youtube Showing Content thread", a sticky'd thread where members can all over discuss and see everyones content all at once rather than making it self promoting, by making your own thread, if you get my drift. The whole idea behind this is to get members involved in everyones media, and the purpose is to showcase your works, but not self advertisement right? Its all about the constructive criticism and giving everyone the same feedback and layout of how display and showcasing video media should look like.

• If you have already posted a thread regarding your youtube content, you will not be affected by this change and your thread will be untouched and you can continue to post and discuss accordingly with your peers.

Social Media Advertisement Content :​

Now I know lots of new members (out of the blue suddenly became youtube friendly, you're not slick) be-aware that you cannot use the Creative Media section as a gateway to advertise your media without wanting, giving and receiving criticism from your forum family. The idea behind the Creative Media is to help showcase and help improve everyones work or arts, whether it's digital, traditional, etc. Not to promote then leave, it's not fair to the community.

11 Years of Rust

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dari

All's End
Website
www.facebook.com
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Retired Staff
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Le Artiste
  • Tomb Raider
Guilty of not practicing for several years, i'll be the first admit this.
I think the last thread I threw up in this section was roughly 10 years ago, some fan kingdom hearts fan art from when I was 16/17 or so.

Missed it, kinda just wanted to try to be more habitual about drawing SOMETHING at the very least.
Lol so i guess, yeah, I do more than just write freestyles and poetry on here haha.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If you can see this Ulti. I saw NZ's sketch of Koinu, as well as Ratticus, I'm going to at some point do my own versions of both characters.

Side note: Eventually finish Team 17 as well...EVENTUALLY...still working on Yuki, Kai, and Rayex-sensei

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Website
gmail.com
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Writer of Writers
Guilty of not practicing for several years, i'll be the first admit this.
I think the last thread I threw up in this section was roughly 10 years ago, some fan kingdom hearts fan art from when I was 16/17 or so.

Missed it, kinda just wanted to try to be more habitual about drawing SOMETHING at the very least.
Lol so i guess, yeah, I do more than just write freestyles and poetry on here haha.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's better than how I draw poses. I pretty much suck at drawing poses.

This drawing reminds me of an Anti-Aqua, sort of like how Sora has an Anti-Sora Drive Form in KH2.

Dari

All's End
Website
www.facebook.com
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Retired Staff
  • Le Artiste
  • Tomb Raider
I'm not skilled enough to draw from memory when it comes to poses. I'm currently in the process of drawing from several pose examples before I work my way up to doing size-distortion/spacing/depth/distance, etc.

^^; I have several drawing ideas but most of the time you kind of have to just do it when your inspired, forcing it has never really worked for me. I've always found it was easier to draw or even paint at your best when your motivated to do those things.

Most of the stuff I use now as far as materials/equipment goes.
-Newsprint (paper) 18x24
-Sketchpad for most mediums is 11x14
-18inch Steel Ruler
-Standard Graphite 4H -> 8B pencils
-Charcoal Dust
-Compressed Charcoal
-Conte Crayon (Just White and Red)
-Erasers both Kneaded + Block

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Website
gmail.com
  • Writer of Writers
I'm not skilled enough to draw from memory when it comes to poses. I'm currently in the process of drawing from several pose examples before I work my way up to doing size-distortion/spacing/depth/distance, etc.

^^; I have several drawing ideas but most of the time you kind of have to just do it when your inspired, forcing it has never really worked for me. I've always found it was easier to draw or even paint at your best when your motivated to do those things.

Most of the stuff I use now as far as materials/equipment goes.
-Newsprint (paper) 18x24
-Sketchpad for most mediums is 11x14
-18inch Steel Ruler
-Standard Graphite 4H -> 8B pencils
-Charcoal Dust
-Compressed Charcoal
-Conte Crayon (Just White and Red)
-Erasers both Kneaded + Block
Have you thought about getting a tablet?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
Jeez Rien, you can draw too? Great job on the the poses and shading, by the way. I'm not good enough to do poses from memory either, and I'm still trying to figure out how to make jeans look right. Looks like you've got clothing down, at least.

Dari

All's End
Website
www.facebook.com
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Retired Staff
  • Le Artiste
  • Tomb Raider
When drawing clothing your usually left with a few options based on what you want to do.

Theres: Skin-Tight/Body Suits. For example a wet suit that scuba divers wear.

Fitted. As the name suggests, theres usually little deviation in the figure/body's natural curves, when your drawing clothes they protrude slightly off the body while still complementing the body's shape.

Baggy/Loose. Usually seen with men's clothes, can be done for women as well. The clothes are generally speaking, disproportionate to the body and the lines protrude from the figure/body enough to where it isn't considered fitted.

Overwear (Hoodies,Jackets, Trenchcoats, etc) I probably struggle with this the most. Over wear can be a pain to draw based on what angle your facing. Trench coats effectively drown the body, your basically drawing just the coat vs any real curvaceous figure. If you do this first then add the figure's exposed limbs it may make the process a lot simpler.

Lingerie/Underwear+Socks. Once your base figure/body is finished your pretty much just adding skin tight lines in the respective areas. The best practice is doing leggings on a female sketch.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Website
gmail.com
  • Writer of Writers
When drawing clothing your usually left with a few options based on what you want to do.

Theres: Skin-Tight/Body Suits. For example a wet suit that scuba divers wear.

Fitted. As the name suggests, theres usually little deviation in the figure/body's natural curves, when your drawing clothes they protrude slightly off the body while still complementing the body's shape.

Baggy/Loose. Usually seen with men's clothes, can be done for women as well. The clothes are generally speaking, disproportionate to the body and the lines protrude from the figure/body enough to where it isn't considered fitted.

Overwear (Hoodies,Jackets, Trenchcoats, etc) I probably struggle with this the most. Over wear can be a pain to draw based on what angle your facing. Trench coats effectively drown the body, your basically drawing just the coat vs any real curvaceous figure. If you do this first then add the figure's exposed limbs it may make the process a lot simpler.

Lingerie/Underwear+Socks. Once your base figure/body is finished your pretty much just adding skin tight lines in the respective areas. The best practice is doing leggings on a female sketch.
This will surely come in handy for me.