• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

11 New Screens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilika

wow thats a good idea that the org wants to become somebodies. and those pics r sweet

Archfire43

MasterofMemories said:
Dude, these
screenshots are like a week old.

They are? I've seen some of them before but not the one with Xaldin "hugging" Bell. I'm sry to be noobish here but who is Xaldin, I know hes an organization member but whats the story with him?

MasterofMemories

Nobody knows his story. He was revealed at E3 a couple of weeks ago and there have been reports that he has been seen in the trailer shown by Square-Enix at their E3 press conference behind closed doors. The trailer shown behind closed doors was different from the one shown on the E3 Convention floor and in the booths. The one behind closed doors showed the Pirates of the Carribean world.

Archfire43

Ah ok, so hes still a bit shady. He kinda looks to me a bit like a black haired Vexen, what about you guys? At least we get to see his face, for the unknowns in COM we had to wait like forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back