• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10th planet of our solar system discovered

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince_of_Light

nuff said. new planet. anyone think we'd be able to get a probe over there?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Meh, chances are the are dozens, or even hundreds of these things. We got the inner rocky planets, the outer gas planets, then we have Pluto, so it stands to reason that there are more of those things.

jasoncho92

Website
www.buypmi.com
There have been a lot of new planets discovered. And they are just guessing that this planet is 30 degrees above absolute zero

Shinjuku

Entrapment
We did hear about this a while back I'd say 3 years ago I remember they said they called the planet planet X cause they kept talking about so much you know what I remember when it came on the news one of the news cast said we have a visitor in our solar system today that's how I remember it

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If its' bigger then Pluto it has to be considered a planet...

They should name it planet Zexion. Or Xaldin...

M

MegaFlare

How can you have heard about it 3 years ago if it's newly discovered? o_O

Anyway, this is my first hearing about it. 560 years to complete an orbit around the sun. *whistles*

If it's bigger than Pluto, like I hear, then I think it should be added to our list of planets. Of course, I read one of the people in the article say that Pluto wouldn't be considered a planet, if it hadn't already been considered one for so long.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
crownmeking said:
We did hear about this a while back I'd say 3 years ago I remember they said they called the planet planet X cause they kept talking about so much you know what I remember when it came on the news one of the news cast said we have a visitor in our solar system today that's how I remember it

no, like i mentioned in my original post, that was SEDNA, due to its small size they decided not to classify it as a planet (even though by definition it was a planet, since it orbits the sun and all that)

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Meh Kenshin, lots of asteroids and planets orbit the Sun, and they're not planets -_-

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
Phoenix said:
Meh Kenshin, lots of asteroids and planets orbit the Sun, and they're not planets -_-

true, but unlike an asteroid , sedna actually has its own core and its own moon orbiting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back