• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► 101 Dalmatian Street

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How would you feel about 101 Dalmatian Street being in Kingdom Hearts as a potential world?

• Hmmm... Not really sure....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingdomShell

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ey, lads! Today, I'm here to discuss an obscure Disney animated TV series that very few people have heard about. That's right I'm talking about a classic Disney IP repurposed to fit the modern audience. Ladies, gents, and shells, 101 Dalmatian Street!

101 Dalmatian Street (2019)

7733580373ee4ba4a_0.jpg

So right now, you're probably scratching your heads with a confused look etched on your faces wondering, "What the heck is 101 Dalmatian Street? Dude, go bug someone else!" Well me lads, sit tight in your seats, cuz this post is gonna be a REEEEEEEAAAALLLLLLLYYY long one.

101 Dalmatian Street is a British-Canadian animated TV series, based on the 1961 Disney animated film "One-Hundred and One Dalmatians", and aired on Disney Channel in the UK in early 2019. It wouldn't hit the America territories, until after the season finale in 2020. Not many people have heard about the show anyway, considering that it's due to the fact that it's a international project, and not part of the Disney Television Brand, and not to mention that it wasn't made by Disney Television Animation.

The show basically takes place in the 21st century, 60 years after the original animated film. The story focus on two main protagonists, Dylan (voiced by Josh Brener) and Dolly (voiced by Michelle Dietz), who spend their daily lives looking after 97 of their chaotic-spotted siblings. Dylan is the nerdy, but responsible step-brother of the family, while his step-sister Dolly is the loud and chaotic one. Their parents, Delilah and Doug, the latter whom is the descendant of her great-great-grandparents, Pongo & Perdita, leave the two eldest siblings in charge in taking care of the pups while they're away at work. And no matter what, Dylan, Dolly and their siblings would inevitably end up putting themselves on crazy, chaotic, misadventures throughout the town of Camden, London.

The short-lived series is full of colorful and diverse characters, especially those among the new generation of the Dalmatian family. The show used to be popular in the European territories while it was heavily marketed. I mean, it was insanely popular in Europe when it aired on television..... Aaaaaannnnddd that popularity went down the toilet a year later, after Disney casted it aside. But that doesn't mean it didn't build a fandom among the Disney community. The fans of the show are now working together to promote the show to make it popular around the world, even to get Disney's attention. You can find the show on DisneyPlus if you can afford it. It's even currently airing on DisneyXD for those in the USA. And to all of you Dalmatian fans, you should definitely take a gander at this show for the season finale. Sure, it's bright and colorful at first, but trust me lads, it gets dark pretty fast in the last four episodes, especially since Cruella De Vil appears in the show as well!

So give the show a watch, and feel free to discuss.:)

Last edited:

Barrett

Awards
I've given the series a couple of watches before when the show came out and I liked it. Shame there really isn't any current plans for a season 2.

KingdomShell

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've given the series a couple of watches before when the show came out and I liked it. Shame there really isn't any current plans for a season 2.
Yeah, and that's why me and the other fans are spreading awareness about the show with all our effort: promoting, trending, and tweeting everything related to 101DS. That's why I've registered to KHinsider, so I could reach out to a larger userbase. And, I'm currently planning to post a thread about 101 Dalmatian Street's potential as a world in Kingdom Hearts, and how it should be handled. I know there might not be alot of KH fans too keen on the idea, but I'm willing to hear their opinions about it nontheless.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Yeah, and that's why me and the other fans are spreading awareness about the show with all our effort: promoting, trending, and tweeting everything related to 101DS. That's why I've registered to KHinsider, so I could reach out to a larger userbase. And, I'm currently planning to post a thread about 101 Dalmatian Street's potential as a world in Kingdom Hearts, and how it should be handled. I know there might not be alot of KH fans too keen on the idea, but I'm willing to hear their opinions about it nontheless.
i admire your dedication to the show and i support your cause. i already got a running gag in mind. since the Dalmatians were in Traverse Town, and should this world return in the next game. anytime someone says a trigger word, they get hit with a puppy pile. i can see Donald getting puppy piled the most.

KingdomShell

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i admire your dedication to the show and i support your cause. i already got a running gag in mind. since the Dalmatians were in Traverse Town, and should this world return in the next game. anytime someone says a trigger word, they get hit with a puppy pile. i can see Donald getting puppy piled the most.
Oh! That would be epic! Donald is certainly not going to catch a break in that world without having a tidal wave of those spotted little rascals crashing into his face, especially when he has to put up with Dolly's antics!XD

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Oh! That would be epic! Donald is certainly not going to catch a break in that world without having a tidal wave of those spotted little rascals crashing into his face, especially when he has to put up with Dolly's antics! XD
and i just thought of something even more epic; environmental reaction command. During a battle in Traverse Town, if you listen close and hear Dolly go 'Bow Wocka Wow!', you can trigger a reaction command that causes the pups to rush around the area, sending any enemy they hit flying into the air. (think of it like a Demon Tide but with Dalmatians). and getting to use this little trick is something you have to unlock during Traverse Town's story. and you need to do a game-spanning sidequest to get a special keyblade and lets you use Puppy Swarm on other worlds.

KingdomShell

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
and i just thought of something even more epic; environmental reaction command. During a battle in Traverse Town, if you listen close and hear Dolly go 'Bow Wocka Wow!', you can trigger a reaction command that causes the pups to rush around the area, sending any enemy they hit flying into the air. (think of it like a Demon Tide but with Dalmatians). and getting to use this little trick is something you have to unlock during Traverse Town's story. and you need to do a game-spanning sidequest to get a special keyblade and lets you use Puppy Swarm on other worlds.
Ooooh! What a excellent idea, mate! I'll be sure to take note of that while my 101DS world thread is in an early planning stage.:)

And also, an environmental reaction command sounds like a pretty good concept for a future Kingdom Hearts game! It could really set the stage for a bigger/better gameplay formula for Kingdom Hearts IV.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I've been watching this show since it debuted here in the US a month or two ago. I think it's a really cute show myself. I've always been a big fan of the original film which is why I checked it out, and I like the way it did use the apartment and the Twilight Bark and so on even though it's doing its own thing. The design of the show is cute, and the ending theme is so adorable. Dylan is probably the reason I actually keep watching the show in repeats, although I like a lot of the background characters. (Love hearing Ayeka's voice coming out of the stuck up dog next door, lol.)

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I've never seen the show before but if it involves Dalmatians and Cruella I can get on board with it being a world in KH. I've wanted a 101 Dalmatian world and themed Keyblade for years.

KingdomShell

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've never seen the show before but if it involves Dalmatians and Cruella I can get on board with it being a world in KH. I've wanted a 101 Dalmatian world and themed Keyblade for years.
You should definitely check it out at some point! I think it'll really make you want a Dalmatian world in a future KH game even more.:)

Back