• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 Nobody Battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxSoxKH

this sounds like a forum games question, but whatevs.
1,000 nobodies sounds like a blasty blast. the 1,000 heartless thing was so damn easy. it should have been like 10,000 or something.
1,000 dancers? i would probably die within the first 2 minutes. i hate those guys.
they're girls actually...

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
No they aren't. They're actually kind of genderless. Those lesser nobodies don't seem to have proper faces or body distinctions for you to really work out their gender.

Although having female berserkers do seem kind of... weird. Larxenne may have been one if she was just a tad weaker, I guess.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
They have breasts? Darn, I really got to see it.

Well, no, I'm seeing it on google right now, it isn't really breasts to be inferred from there, because it's all hidden underneath the Organization logo. If there are male nobodies wearing the same, you won't really tell the difference.

And they aren't really all that feminine, are they? They just glide along smooth. Guys can do that too.

Ralz

I would take them all down! Besides, they were only Dusks, they are far too weak.

Now, if you faced 1000 Dragoons, Sorcerers, Dancers, Samurais and Berserkers, THEN you'd be screwed. But then the game would just save you with a cut-scene... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back