• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 K Heartless... 3rd Time's the Charm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Well, I am one of those who hate the 1000 K Heartless battle, it was just too damn boring, and too easy. Then I played on Proud Mode and still the same. Finally, on the third time, I played on Proud, I tried not to level as much as possible before the battle, I equipped nothing but Potions (no rings, or armor) used only Kingdom Key, didnt use any Magic whatsoever (not even Cure) and no Reaction Commands... the result: the challenge it was meant to be. I enjoyed it. It was one of my favs fight of the game. It was still easy to kill them, but it was still a hassle to get all of them. My point is if you wanna enjoy that battle, do something similar to what I did and you'll experience the challenge it was suppose to give us. :cool:

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
You gave yourself a challenge there lad! Equipping nothing but potions and using the original keyblade, the kingdom key! Although it was fun fighting a thousand of heartless, It was too easy. After all, this game is Everyone 10+ ESRB rating.

wtholyf

I did the same thing, however it started getting REAL boring. So i incorperated some fire and thunder lol. (I didn't even use potions tho)

ansem13

It's stupid. I thought the Heartless knights were supposed to be backed up by Wyverns and Behemoths, but they took 'em out!

ansem_the_wise

I was too involved with the coolness factor. After seeing previews of a large war with tons of heartless I expected it to go and just show the cutscene and end there. Fortunatly this proved otherwise. I was totally stocked to find in the very next minute I was plowing through heartless.

Its easy but it damn well better be if tifa can do it.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
lol
1000 K = 1 000 000

Anyways. Before I got to the 1K heartless battle, I was reading that it was REALLY easy on Proud mode. So, when i got to it (on Proud) I just didn't use the Reaction Commands. It made it a little more fun. But still, even without magic, or potions, it wasn't the hardest battle. But fun none-the-less

australian sora

Keyblade Master
try what i did with KH1 only in KH2 do the game on the hardest difficulty with only using the normal keyblade......sephirtoh was kinda hard when i versed him with the kingdom key in KH1 but i still beat him

Yevon

by the video's i've seen, 1000 heartless seems simple, so wheni fight them im gonna use less reaction command and more front on assault

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
xansemx said:
Well, I am one of those who hate the 1000 K Heartless battle, it was just too damn boring, and too easy. Then I played on Proud Mode and still the same. Finally, on the third time, I played on Proud, I tried not to level as much as possible before the battle, I equipped nothing but Potions (no rings, or armor) used only Kingdom Key, didnt use any Magic whatsoever (not even Cure) and no Reaction Commands... the result: the challenge it was meant to be. I enjoyed it. It was one of my favs fight of the game. It was still easy to kill them, but it was still a hassle to get all of them. My point is if you wanna enjoy that battle, do something similar to what I did and you'll experience the challenge it was suppose to give us. :cool:
Actually, it either the 1 K or 1000, 1000 K would be like, 1,000,000...
I'm not on that battle, but I bet I'm gonna love it!

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Dawning Twilight said:
nice lord_zxsawq21 i missed that part 1000k might be a little strange..... and a pain in the @$$
Id love to fight 1,000,000 heartless! That would be awexome! It would be tough and cool and kool and tuff!

Senior_Superboy

ansem13 said:
It's stupid. I thought the Heartless knights were supposed to be backed up by Wyverns and Behemoths, but they took 'em out!
I'm sure they had their reasons, maybe it couldn't handle that many enemies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back