• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostdude

yea the battle was pretty cool ,though it was kinda easy. fighting demyx was harder for me.

<VII_Axel>

The battle was easy with the Snag-> Sparkle Ray Combo. So I decided to make things a challenge and not use the reaction commands. Which is much, much funner.

Ganicks

I loved it! It was awesome but only if you could transform into a driver like valor,wisdom,master,anti, or final while fighting all those heartless would have ROCKED! Boom pow pow BANG!

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
xD It was a piece of cake, but still fun. I wonder if it would've been harder had we not been able to use Reaction Commands...I mean, the Snag/Sparkle Ray can wipe about about 40 in one swipe...Rising Sun does about the same. -shrug-

member #8 Axel

it was pretty cool, it would be a little funer if they didn't have the Sparkle Ray its way to easy with it and if the added like 1000 more heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back