• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 heartless... easy as hell!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Sorry, I didn't want to rant, I was looking forward to fighting all those Heartless.
I was like "Wow no way Sora could take on all those Heartless with his little Keyblade." Then it seemed like it would be fun to beat up the Heartless when Square Enix talked about the Drive Forms, how you could do all those things. They made it seem far more interesting in the videos.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Well... sorry for yeling at you then... you just wanted a challenge, I thought you were just ranting on about how it wasn't a challenge. x_x Sorry dude... no hard feelings? :) I was looking forward to it too. :D

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Well I think the conversation has been wrapped up on this one. Companies just need to learn, when they advertise certain scenes of a movie or game and make them look awesome, they need to also be that way when you play them. This probably isn't the case with Square Enix, but it seems like companies spend more time advertising things than making them. Like Anakin vs. Obi-Wan in Star Wars Episode Three, that was the theme of the commercials, but the fight itself was...meh.

Xell

Wait, wut?
If it was too easy how about playing -

1. Proud Mode
2. No reaction commands

I'm sure the heartless will laugh at you then

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Xell said:
If it was too easy how about playing -

1. Proud Mode
2. No reaction commands

I'm sure the heartless will laugh at you then

*snaps fingers* Exactly!Exactly! Do it on proud mode then I can guarantee you,ll get owned! I seen a kid on youtube fight the battle without reaction commands and it took 14 minutes for him to win.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
It's not about the length, it's about the challenge and the originality... Really now it should be more like half an hour where he has to like run up a hill and constantly smash Heartless. The first time I saw the video where it shows the Heartless, I thought it would be kinda like Neo vs. lots of Smiths in the Matrix Reloaded. I really don't see a point to the continuation of this thread, I just wanted to show my point.

Aros123

well i don't care if it was easy, that was still fun! although i do wish they would have givin you the option to fuse, i could have leveled up valor and wisdom forms so much since valor levels up with each hit you deliver and wisdom levels up with each heartless you kill

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay, end of thread. Is there a way to close this thread, because i'm officially done.
Please no more replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back