• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 Heartless battle.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And man, it looks awesome...

The battle against Darkside seemed much more fluid, and it looked like Sora was pretty pissed at Riku, which would have killed all the fangirls' hopes of SoRiku.

And the trailer for KHII looks better than the actual game too.

The beta of both games always seemed to be way better in my opinion (except the battle system...though Darkside looks like a better fight). I liked the end quotes. They were really emotional to me. And if Riku had said that first ending quote to Sora, he would have been even more kickass than he is now. And it seems to set up a better rivalry between the two. Because it shows that Riku was Sora's enemy from the beginning rather than secretly being controlled until Sora finds out that Riku has been taken over by SoD.

KH2 beta also showed the old castle which I missed in the final version KH2. They even made the CGI official art with them at the old castle and the Rising Falls.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
The beta of both games always seemed to be way better in my opinion (except the battle system...though Darkside looks like a better fight). I liked the end quotes. They were really emotional to me. And if Riku had said that first ending quote to Sora, he would have been even more kickass than he is now. And it seems to set up a better rivalry between the two. Because it shows that Riku was Sora's enemy from the beginning rather than secretly being controlled until Sora finds out that Riku has been taken over by SoD.

KH2 beta also showed the old castle which I missed in the final version KH2. They even made the CGI official art with them at the old castle and the Rising Falls.

And Sora apparently fought Xemnas there, although I can imagine that when Sora charged at him Xemnas would have made himself intangible and Sora would have fell many stories.

About half the ideas in the beta versions would have worked so much better...

From that stage's presence, it looks like they were going to take KHII in the direction of KHI, but the whiny little disney fan kids complained about how hard KHI was, and they had to kill KHII's potential.

Veddix

Man we could have ran on Darkside,we can climb to Hook's crow's nest didn't know that,and Riku was a King Kong fan.

Wait was that the original or Final Mix after Japan player's comlpained America's was better.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man we could have ran on Darkside,we can climb to Hook's crow's nest didn't know that,and Riku was a King Kong fan.

Wait was that the original or Final Mix after Japan player's comlpained America's was better.

You can run on Darkside. It's just a bit trickier than how it looked in the beta trailer. You have to time it right and know how to stay balanced on him.

EDIT: That was the Beta of the original. FM isn't the beta. Just an extension of KH1. Not much is different except extra skills, scenes, and English voice.

Veddix

You can run on Darkside. It's just a bit trickier than how it looked in the beta trailer. You have to time it right and know how to stay balanced on him.
When I would fight Cerberus I would always jump on his back which can be great practice to anyone else thinking of trying this Darkside move.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When I would fight Cerberus I would always jump on his back which can be great practice to anyone else thinking of trying this Darkside move.

I think most people who have played KH1 have ran up Darkside once. And at the end when you have super glide, it's really pointless to climb him.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
WOW King Boss is Awesome. Yeah I know what you mean when I heard 100 Heartless battle I was thinking a swarm of them all at once in sizes and ranging from Shadows, to neoshadows, to behemoths, basically what thaty picture showed, I mean the battle felt so short and easy I was like okay so the 100 heartless battle SHOULD be up ahead. *three hours later in a different world* Eh wait It said I cleared Hollow bastion... wth. Sadly a lot of times the beta version DOES sound a lot better and a bit more fun than the final version

Zemnas

He's covered with nobody symbols and is made up of TWTNW building.
For one nobodies didn't exist during the time of BBS

He would be better suited for KH3, since nobodies still exist and some of them may seek revenge againist Sora are defeating their leadership and chance at hearts.

Nobodies don't exist :p

Veddix

Nobodies aren't supposed to exist. They are freaks of nature. Turned away but both light and darkness. They exist, but aren't supposed to.
I wouldn't call them freaks more like strange individuals with a few freaky badass dudes and dudetes with this really old ice guy laughing in the corner..........[*creepy laugh ERRHHH>L<*]

Shinjuku

Entrapment
When I looked at the BETA verisons of both games.

I'm still glad KH1 ended up the way it did, but man some of those scenes would have changed the outcome for some fans I know.

Then KH2 they should have just kept everything the way it was.

Originally Posted by Lifeline
From that stage's presence, it looks like they were going to take KHII in the direction of KHI, but the whiny little disney fan kids complained about how hard KHI was, and they had to kill KHII's potential.

This is the problem with most games today they get butchered by fans complaining about certain things, and it really is a lose lose for those that actually play them.

I will be glad to say I didn't have many problems with the camera in KH1, but alas I'm 1 out of every 30 that didn't have a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back