• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 Heartless battle.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You know what really pissed me off about this fight is the fights that lead up to it.
Oh my fucking god, I died while I was fishing with Cloud and I had to fight Demyx all over again! >:C there really needs to be a temporary saving point at the castle gates after you beat him.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Oh my fucking god, I died while I was fishing with Cloud and I had to fight Demyx all over again! >:C there really needs to be a temporary saving point at the castle gates after you beat him.

Well damn D;

Guess that's why they help you. Better to have a save point before them than the 1000 Heartless.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
No Veddix he wasn't in that one.

The reason I said I hated the fights that lead up to it is because some were actually epic for a medicore game, and then you think oh crap 1000 heartless really. Then it's a bunch of robots, and some tard form of a heartless.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I believe I once saw someone's reaction to the 100 Heartless:

"Psh yeah right we're not gonna fight all those"

"Holy shit awesome 1000000 heartlesssss"

"...Well this sucks"

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, you gotta play something like KH2 all the way through for the story.

And to make sure I really do dislike it; after all the final battle might be redeeming *plays* Oh damnit.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Found it.
Consept_Boss_King_by_gx_zoku.jpg
Damit why???That would of been so freakin epic!!!!!!!Nomura!! YOU BETTER PUT THIS BOSSS IN KH3 OR I'LL NUKE YOUR ZIPPERBELT DRAWING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts (BETA) - E3 2001: Trailer

Not to be off topic, but has anyone ever seen this^

It's a beta version of KH1.

lol There are scenes in there that would have made the KH1 game a lot better.

That boss would have been cool *o*

The only thing that kinda pissed me off was that I would have guessed that in the second KH that there would have been a lot more room to roam sorta like GTA and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back