• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100% Re:coded Completion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidsawr

So I finally got 100% on critical mode and I have to say some of the crap in this game almost made me snap my DS in half. I love the game and it has a ton of unique gameplay and some cool bosses but it feels like critical mode is too hard almost. I feel like critical should be challenging and expect to die and get your ass kicked every now and then but some of the crap you have to do, especially for 100% completion is just bs, being a huge pain in the butt or taking forever(I'm talking to you,30th floor of the coliseum).

Anyone else have the same experience or am I alot worse at KH than I thought?

Awards
I set out to 100% standard mode and gave up almost immediately. It blows my mind that you actually completed critical.

Davidsawr

I set out to 100% standard mode and gave up almost immediately. It blows my mind that you actually completed critical.
when i say 100% i mean 99% cause im to lazy to get the last finish command im missing. I could grind for munny and buy it but ive ran out craps to give... Im also missing one of the avatar trophies cause my friends hate recoded but other than that. I almost cried once cause of the system sector that gives the ultima. diddlying roxas with a yellow buff.. not cool.

Last edited:

berrybob

Awards
I got 28 trophies... But I did give up because of the command master trophy. Man, getting all commands to "CR" status is too much level grind to me. The other one is Avatar Sweeper: Build 100 floors with friends in tag mode.

Now I'm trying to beat the game at level 15 from beginning to end, without replaying worlds, with the basic key chain and without using healing commands. This is a lot funnier than getting 100% completion i think.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
The satisfaction, man, the satisfaction is huge! I know how you feel, re:coded is actually a pretty awesome game like all KH games... This series makes 100% completion extremely hard to obtain, but it's thanks to all this frustration that we remember these games a lifetime xD
Sometimes, 100% completion is impossible, like for me, playing the original BBS on Critical Level 1, because 1 Shotlock and 1 Keyblade I miss can be obtained only by beating the hardest Arena Missions....and on level 1, that's simply a super-human task. One hit has 50% chances to actually deal a max damage of 1 mm out of the boss' bunch of health bars.
Back to re:coded, I'm sure you packed lots of memories with this game, like... sweet Eliminators, time-based floor challenges, those Mushroom Heartless you couldn't hit enough, Danger Blox, FREAKING OLYMPUS COLISEUM and ohhhh Data-Roxaaaaassssssss xD

Feel proud about yourself. You did an epic thing completing this game. You mastered it :cool:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
This is was my ending screen some years ago:
The_End_KHREC.png

Collecting the avatar parts was the hardest hard, I think I spent half of the time in Avatar Mode. Still that bugged Riku fight on level 100 was worth it.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back