• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100% Problem.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonstersBane

So for the past few weeks I've been trying to finish bbs 100%. (totally don't have a problem.) When I finish each character's story the results screen tells me I have 100%, but when I finished the final episode it says I have 99%.
I looked in the trinity archives and it shows 96% of the items but the reports on the characters say I have them all.
Does anyone know what I did wrong?

EDIT: I figured out I missed a keyblade and some mirage arena items so can a mod close this thread please?

Last edited:

FangirlfromHell

Awards
A good possibility is that you missed out on some items in the journals or that you have not unlocked all cutscenes. There are two hidden cutscenes for Disney Town. Depending on what order you played BBS, you should have gotten an ice cream reward scene for your third character. To get the other two, you would have to play again and use a different character last to get the scene for that character.

Another thing is that you must complete Proud Mode with all three main characters to unlock Blank Points if memory serves me correctly.

If you are missing any of the keyblades, it is likely the Void Gear, Ultima, and the keyblade recieved for defeating the Mysterious Figure. These are the three hardest keyblades to obtain aside from the prize for defeating the Rumble Racing. That said, the keyblades do not actually affect your game %.

I hope this helped even a little bit.

When in doubt, check each character's journal to make sure you got every possible little thing. Though even the commands do not affect the %.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back