• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100% Game Completion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakide

Hello.

I'm going for the Final Mix secret ending of Kingdom Hearts [deep dive]. What I want to ask about is the completion of Jiminy's Memo. I've found all Trinity Marks and all 99 Dalmatians, and I have a fancy golden Micky badge next to these two sections. Will I have to get a badge on every other section as well? I read that if you have it all complete, a badge shows up on the Memo itself.
Like, how do I complete the Game Record (the minigames)? Do I just have to play every minigame at least once to get a badge there? Or do I have to beat certain highscores? I've pretty much ignored at least the Vine Jumping (although I got all 50 fruits in the Slide minigame, if that matters anything). Also, I assume the Character Dictionary, the Story So Far and the Ansem Report sections will complete themselves if I just follow the game, right? Or is there still a possibility to miss a certain character or Heartless? I mean, I pretty much plan to beat the Hades Cup (which I'll have to do anyway to unlock the ending) and all the bosses. Together with the new Heartless in the last world, this should complete the Memo without fail, right? (There's that Heartless in the Bamboo Thicket in Deep Jungle that can multiply itself which I haven't beat, but apart from that, I think I pretty much explored everything until now. I didn't get the Mithril Stone from the Pot Scorpion though. Hope that doesn't ruin anything.)

So, is there still something to be aware of if I want to see the ending? I haven't entered the last world yet out of fear of ending the game prematurely. Oh, and if there is a way out of the last world before the game ends, is this world a good place for leveling, or isn't it too different from the other worlds in terms of XP gain?
Also, is there something I should be careful not to miss in the last world? (Keep spoilers to a minimum, if that's possible.)

Hope someone can help. :3

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
You don't need any high scores to complete the mini-game section. Just playing it once (even if you quit midway) usually puts it in the journal, from what I remember. The Vine Jump, Jungle Slide, and 100 Acre Wood games are necessary, but I can't remember if Time Trials at the Coliseum or practicing magic with Merlin were needed or not--I don't think so.

If you play all the Coliseum tournaments and matches, and then fight all the secret bosses, the Story/Character sections should fill by themselves, yeah. There are the new bonus Heartless, but you probably know those already going by your post. There's a final save point before the ending (and the game warns you when you're there), so it's safe to go to the last world. It's necessary to go there to get the final Synthesis materials. There's not really anything you can miss since it gives you the ability to go through the world again, so it's safe.

Sakide

Thank you!

Do I need to go through each of the courses in the Vine Jump minigame?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yes, I'm pretty sure you have to. I looked it up, and the Coliseum Time Trials are needed, too. (If you have trouble during the Hercules Cup, you can click re-start in the last match with Hercules to freeze the clock.)

Sakide

Whoah, what? I didn't even know Time Trials existed! ;D
So basically I'll have to finish every Cup with Sora alone, and then the whole thing a second time within a time limit?
Well, seems like I'll be busy with the game a little bit longer than expected then. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back