• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100 Days till BBS US Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
As of today, (if living in my region that is. It's still the 30th) we only have 100 days left till the official BBS release in the US. And I would like to make this thread special, to talk about your most favorites and least favorites KH moments from the first KH to the latest.

If there has been threads about it, feel free to close it. Either way, happy 100 days till release day.

USS-Bebi

My most favorite part of the series is when Sora goes through pubirty so his voice no longer makes my ears bleed.

My least favorite is the death of Zexion

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
OMG only 100 days!
I have always loved when Sora says his friends are his power.
Still I have like grown up with KH even as a kid. Now it's like my life.

State

Awards
Never expected a sort of "countdown" thread... But they should make one or make this one the official one.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Riku's development in the first KH game. And Sora's characterization was much more endearing to me.

Least favorite: Kingdom Hearts 2. |D Oh, I could go on about that game, but I won't.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My favorite moment must have been Roxas's part in the beginning of KH2.

Why you ask? Because I didn't really like KH1 that much. Don't get me wrong, I "liked" it, but I didn't love it. It was probably the bad camera controls or something like that. Nevertheless, for some reason I bought it when it was like a week or two old. T'was a rainy Saturday, the following Monday would be school-free and I wanted a videogame to play over the weekend, so I just bought it. Then I played it, without having read a single thing about KH2 before. Somehow, I just loved that slow paced, mysterious part about Roxas, Twilight Town and all that. I was really sad when he had to go back to that stupid Sora in the end of the prologue. Then somehow, It was okay. I was really curios about everything in the game and I loved the story, with the mysterious Org. XIII e.t.c. After having finished this game, I played nr. 1 again. Then it was suddenly much better.

My least favorite part about KH? Hmm...I'd say it's the whole, this whole world sometimes feels fake. I'm not talking about a certain Disney world, rather I'm taling about the universe in KH in general. Sora's responses and so on, they just seem too unrealistic sometimes. That along with the cheesy dialogue. God, if they could just FIX THAT.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
my favorite part was kh1 ending when sdg close the door and riku and mickey close it on the inside...

it was so sad! and the music and stuff, D:<

hmm my least favorite is probably 358/2 days

αsiя

space coke
Never expected a sort of "countdown" thread... But they should make one or make this one the official one.

Yea but the OP will have to update the title everyday, and we know that won't happen.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
My favorite part was when i FINALLY BEAT sephiroth in bot kh1 and kh2 on proud mode.

My least favorite part was in the beginning of kh2 when we first see sora in his short shorts....... AWKWARD MUCH!!!!!! seriously, sometimes i wonder if mr. n thinks most of the kh fanbase is gay

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I think my favorite part was hearing Sora's KH2 voice. I remeber watching the flashback dreams Roxas has and thinking "O.K., if Sora actually sounds like that, this is gonna be embaressing to play", then Sora woke up and those fears washed away. (Until I heard the crappy dialogue that is)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
when the screen turned white and then the kh2 logo popped out in kh2..

i was so happy! i was clapping and almost crying at the same time lmao xDD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well I'm going to list all of my favorite and least favorite moments in each game.

KH1:
Favorite: Xehanort's speech on darkness at the final boss in the broken Destiny Islands. (favorite Billy Zane line there)
Least favorite: The Gummi Ship sections... they were sooooo booooooring...

KHCOM:
Favorite: Seeing Larxene die.
Least favorite: Seeing Namine alive.

KH2:
Favorite: The entire final boss sequence. It may have been easy but it sure as heck was fun.
Least favorite: Roxas's gameplay. I have nothing against the character but his entire story was basically a giant tutorial.

KH 358/2 Days:
Favorite: Roxas fighting Xion because of the sadness and the epic music.
Least favorite: Namine cutscenes... I just hate that girl in general.

[URL="http://forums.khinsider.com/members/nobody-hero777-82175.html" said:
NoBoDy HeRo777[/URL]]My least favorite part was in the beginning of kh2 when we first see sora in his short shorts....... AWKWARD MUCH!!!!!! seriously, sometimes i wonder if mr. n thinks most of the kh fanbase is gay

Well, what did you expect? When you are asleep in the same clothes for a whole year, of course you're goign to grow and make the clothes look weird. What did you expect, Sora's clothes to magically change for no reason (well they do but... it made sense the way they did it)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Alright, guys, thanks for showing your enthusiasm but since this is really just a spam thread, I'm afraid it'll have to be closed. But don't you worry; the staff will have its own countdown when it's closer to the release! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back