• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100% Completion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

Now that schools over, I'm looking for something to do. Name some games you've done 100%, and maybe it'll give me some ideas. I'm not looking for something that'll take too long, like FFVII, but something to occupy me.

I've only done Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past. Twice actually. I was looking for the last heart piece for so long that I went back through, beat the game in another file, and somehow completed it. Then I went back and found the last heart piece in my first file.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, I think. I have all the heart containers, items, and upgrades, but I don't know if there was a minigame I skipped or something.

New Super Mario Bros. Not too difficult, but the last couple stars were tricky.

I believe that's it for fully completed games, though I've got to 99% on KH2 (just two little things left to do).

EDIT: I forgot that I completed Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Metroid: Other M as well. I also completed Mario mode in Super Mario Galaxy, but I didn't bother with Luigi because I didn't feel like playing same game again with crappier controls. And while there's not really a way to complete Fire Emblem games, I've beaten all of them while recruiting every possible character and never letting anyone die.

noheartx

I have 96% completion in BBS, i just have to Beat Mf with Terra and Aqua, beat VS with Terra, and do Frozen Fortune 80 times. So i guess that's almost two.

pedrocs21

got 100% in super mario galaxy (all stars and super luigi galaxy done 100%), sunshine (all sunshines) and 64(all stars) still working on galaxy 2 tough

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I've only done that with Super Mario 64 DS. I'm not really into the whole 100% completion thing.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
R&C 3 (R&C 2 I miss some big bolts in and I miss a few skill points in all other games)
KH and KH II
JAK III (I think)
InFamous
Almost
- Oblivion (most of the the quests. I missed about 3 quests)
- InFamous II (I would have been done by now if I didn't have to restart to get all powers on evil (ice-powers included)

That must be it

αsiя

space coke
A Link to the Past
Final Fantasy VI
Red Dead Redemption (not saying I platinum it, just saying that I got 100% completion on the single player.)
Fallout 3

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i've never been into 100% completing stuff
i tend to lose interest in a game after the story ends UNLESS it is an open world game like Oblivion.by far Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are the closest things to completion that i've come to because im dedicated to those games

tongkakoii

Completed 100%

Bushido Blade 2 - All characters - Slash Mode - 100%
Soul Edge - All Characters - All Weapons
Tekken 3 - All Characters - All Modes

Almost 100% - (uncompleted stuff on the right)

Tenchu 2 - 2 non-Grandmaster levels for Rikimaru and Ayame
Legend of Mana - The Gilbert Sidequest
Final Fantasy Tactics - Genji Armor, Grand Helm, Escutcheon 2, Javelin 2, Nagrarock sword, Sasuke Blade, Chantage Perfume
Front Mission 3 - Alisa Storyline
Ape Escape - Time Trial per level

very differentiable
Awards
Crash bandicoot 2, 3 (105%), twinsanity, ttr
Spyro the dragon (120%)
R&C (1-3, gladiator)
God of war 1+2
Medievil
Kh1
Gta vice city, san andreas

Haven't completed Kh2 though, one gummi piece just won't show up. But yeah, i'm quite the perfectionist when it comes to stuff like this.

pedrocs21

Completed 100%

Bushido Blade 2 - All characters - Slash Mode - 100%
Soul Edge - All Characters - All Weapons
Tekken 3 - All Characters - All Modes

Almost 100% - (uncompleted stuff on the right)

Tenchu 2 - 2 non-Grandmaster levels for Rikimaru and Ayame
Legend of Mana - The Gilbert Sidequest
Final Fantasy Tactics - Genji Armor, Grand Helm, Escutcheon 2, Javelin 2, Nagrarock sword, Sasuke Blade, Chantage Perfume
Front Mission 3 - Alisa Storyline
Ape Escape - Time Trial per level

lol yeah forgot to mention fighting games.

finished all soul calibur games 100% excluding 4 ( and including soul edge)......

nothing more i guess? i will give a cokiee for anybody who finished Brawl or melee

noheartx

I'm actually thinking about attempting Final Fantasy X...but that is fonna be hard. I suck at lightning dodging. I've also almost done Tactics Advanced, but i kinda forgot about it.

Edit: Well, looks my FF Tactics Advanced save data is corrupted...oh well, i was pretty far.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
God of War console games
Metal Gear Solid console games
FFX/FFXII
Uncharted games
inFamous games
Devil May Cry 1/3/4
Tekken 3/5
Arkham Asylum
Heavy Rain
Mass Effect 2