• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100%complete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fangsora

am I the only one who leveled up riku and sora to 99 and got a 100% card collection? im not trying to be cocky or anything

Last edited:

nxtgarnett5

I leveled up Sora to 99, but Riku always seemed to be a little more annoying to level up for me, I think the highest I got was mid 80's after serious grinding before just giving up

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't think I've ever 100% completed one of the side games (CoM, BbS, DDD, Re:Coded, Days); I think what it takes to get to 100% in most of them is just a time-waster, so I never bothered.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I've never done 100%. For me, completion is finishing the story and whatever I need to do for the secret ending (if I have to.)

MegaCore5

Awards
I beat the original game with 100% which didn't take me very long compared to how long it takes to beat KH2 completely
I don't think I've ever 100% completed one of the side games (CoM, BbS, DDD, Re:Coded, Days); I think what it takes to get to 100% in most of them is just a time-waster, so I never bothered.
The hardest game to beat 100% is DDD because you have to own all of the Dream Eaters and then max their levels to get 100%

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
The only KH game I completely maxed out was Days. I've come close to the others, but Days was the first one that I finished 100%

The hardest game to beat 100% is DDD because you have to own all of the Dream Eaters and then max their levels to get 100%

Yeah, definitely. But you can also save those dream eaters to the next file, so you don't have to level up from the beginning over and over again.

MyNameisAnsem

That's exactly why I stopped trying to 100% that game. Getting all the Dream Eaters and finishing their link boards became too much trouble.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I leveled up Sora to 99, but Riku always seemed to be a little more annoying to level up for me, I think the highest I got was mid 80's after serious grinding before just giving up

Sora isn't too bad to level up because he can get quite a few room clearing sleights. Riku definitely takes a long while to do since he doesn't have many sleights at all let alone ones that can take out multiple Heartless.

To be fair I only 100% cleared Re:CoM to get the platinum. That's the only non numbered title I've 100% cleared. The closest ones I've come to doing that are Days and BBS.

Master Ultima

Awards
I think with KH3D I was close to level 99 with Riku. I got all my dream eaters just to get the abilities I wanted to use. And I also best Julius with both Sora and Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back