• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100% complete missions/crowns/sigils/items

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imarvel

so... anyone finish days 100% as in EVERYTHING? o_O, cause i feel so unsatisfied without ultima weapon and no lvl 100... other than that, i got all the panels/rings and stuff except for freagging sora's backscratcher... what DOES the ultima weapon do anyways? godmode? =D

WwhiptailwW

How do you unlock all the Secret Reports? I just occasionally and randomly receive a message saying I've unlocked a new one. I've 100% completed every mission.
I thought it was something to do with getting every chest, but alas no.

naturemage2

How do you unlock all the Secret Reports? I just occasionally and randomly receive a message saying I've unlocked a new one. I've 100% completed every mission.
I thought it was something to do with getting every chest, but alas no.

i believe you have to do the challenges to unlock those secret reports.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
srsly 100% percent already damn im onlyn day 154 haven had time can somone tell me how many levels i have left

UnstoppableSound

I finished it 100%. Took me a little bit of time but it was really fun, and a bit of a challenge sometimes.
~ All Challenges @ 3 Sigils (therefore all Secret Reports unlocked)
~ All Mission Mode missions finished, with a total of 358 Mission Crowns obtained
~ Achieved Lv. 100 (this was the worst)
~ All items synthesized, as well as bought
~ All Moogle Freebies obtained through redemption
Etc.

I think my total gameplay time was something around 90 hours.
Such a great game, and mastering it was definitely something I had to take up (along with the rest of the KH series).

P.S
Ultima Weapon is just an ability panel that takes up one spot on the grid. It adds 15 attack power to any weapon you have equipped.

poke

assome you finished days too bad BBS is going to take 50 HOURS PER STORY MODE and there three

Allister Rose

French Lover
assome you finished days too bad BBS is going to take 50 HOURS PER STORY MODE and there three

Actually it's !% hours eaach. the total of BBS will be around %) counting deck editing and rematches.

still ibleive it wil be around 20 hours each if you really want to collect everything

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Actually it's !% hours eaach. the total of BBS will be around %) counting deck editing and rematches.

still ibleive it wil be around 20 hours each if you really want to collect everything
why did you hold shift when typing the numbers?
ANd I have 100% mission stuff and mission mode, now I have 74% challenge tokens (stupidest thing ever, unstopable sound is a god for completing this) and levels, right now i am at like 81 i think and i have all slots except 2. Also, the secret reports for challenges

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
what we and what SR's are you refering too?

I guess only me. But I thought other players would want them. The Secret Reports in the File section in days. Right now, I completed the game, and all the missions, and got 65 sigils, and 260 something crowns. I'm not that good of a gamer to unlock all the sigils, but I still want to know what was in those secret reports.

MLove

Sweet ..
I got Sora and King Mickey already,,
and all i need from the crowns is that one ring which has 100% resistance to everything,
and i need alot left to go in the sigils (there so HARDD)!
But with the ultima weapon, I cant helpp.

riku0147

Awards
I just havve to level up some and finish some challenges, but I really enjoy Extreme (It's the most entertaining ring in the game!). Im at around 77 hours, so I should be at 100% pretty soon

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Is there anyway we can find a list of all the SR's we haven't gotten yet? I don't feel like completing challenges.
Well, by holding down A when viewing an entry in Roxas' diary you can see the Secret Report, and there's a secret report for every day, so if there's a day that you haven't got the secret report for, play through the Holo-Mission, Challenge/s, and Mission Mode of it to be certain.

UnstoppableSound

why did you hold shift when typing the numbers?
ANd I have 100% mission stuff and mission mode, now I have 74% challenge tokens (stupidest thing ever, unstopable sound is a god for completing this) and levels, right now i am at like 81 i think and i have all slots except 2. Also, the secret reports for challenges

Why thank you. I'm sure you'll be able to complete them all as well. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back