• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100 arce woods

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onewingedangel6

i don't think it will come back hopefully not cause that world SUCKS

quiz36

100 acre woods was rumored of coming back b/c most or all the worlds from KH1 is coming back but are going to be redid!

adventchildkiori

both times I beat kh I never got the last page to play hundred acre woods.... but it is rumored that all the old worlds are back.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
adventchildkiori said:
both times I beat kh I never got the last page to play hundred acre woods.... but it is rumored that all the old worlds are back.
Thats what buene vista said all worlds are coming back i dont know there was a few characters not put in it and winnie the pooh said you can come back but if you want to ) (to me sora was hiding his feelings saying in his mind i hope i won"t come back jeez because he didn't answer back)but it was an okay world for me lol! :)

door_to_the_ligh

if it comes back it wont be like in kh1, since nomura said in one of his interviews that all the worlds, old and new, were made practically from scratch and were nothing like the originals, meaning that if it is available (which i doubt) it wont be anything like what we saw in the book.
However since its a book, and not a world, we saw all of it from the collected pages. Its not like ancient greece were theres the underworld and a coliseum, etc. its just a book with pages. meaning that there cant really be unexplored areas, so its not like you can explore any other aspect of the 100 acres woods, since its all been seen already.
So basically i think pooh wont be back for kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back