• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100 acre wood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

my-sanctuary

K well, I need help on what to do with Tigger. Do I talk to him somehow? Cuz this is my first time playing and I've had to start over so many times. So im gunna get this time right. Can you tell me how to talk to him or if I even am suppose to. It would be great to have your help. Please and thank you.
~Raab~

Dark Fire

there are 4 stumps near where roo is standing after you get him, they are close together and there is a sign post next to them. then go onto the opposite side of one of these stumps to poo then when poos on the stump call him to the next stump by standing on the oppsoite side to the stump you want poo to jump on, and he will jump stump to stump.
do this in an anti clockwise direct one so he is on the stump he started with. then i think if nothing happens do it ina clockwise direct something should happen then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back