• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100 Acre Wood or Atlantica: Which is Worse?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which was worse, the 100 Acre Wood or Atlantica?

• 100 Acre Wood

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Atlantica

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

seb0910

which did u find worse 100 acre wood or atlantica? personally i hated atlantica cuz of all the stupid little musicals, and 100 acre wood had fun minigames.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Atlantica. It was pointless in both KH1 and even more in KH2.
Donald and Ursula sing in Atlantica. That's enough for it to be worse than 100 Acre Wood. XD

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Atlantica. It was alright but after seeing Sora shoot beams on the world, I think Atlantica would've been better if it was third person shooter world with the musicals as an optional thing only.

100 Acre Woods was just plain out fun in this game. In KH1, 100 Acre Woods was annoying.

Legato2471

Atlantica. I hated 100 Acre Woods to and even though I just put my TV on mute when I played through Atlantica atleast in 100 Acre Wood I did something.

FinalSora14

I dont like Atlatica but I like games that you time your buttons andd press them at the right time like guitar hero, but I muted the sound when I played it.

Voltron

Silver Member
atlantica was fun i couldnt wait till i got there it was one of the best worlds but the atlantic in Kh1 was better cause u actually got to fight

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
100 Acre Wood was pointless. If its going to be a mini game world then atleast have more mini games than that. Plus you had to search for the pages again...Crap. Atleast Atlantica did something new and got rid of the swimming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back