• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 Years of Launchpad...?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Good lord. It's been a decade since I hopped on here and started whinging, gatekeeping, and being a mischievous little scamp. I am now old, gray, and my feeble eyes can barely make out the font on this website, but know this-- I am not done yet. When KH4 news starts circulating, I will rise up from my bed, slowly, and take a slow, painful sip of the dusty glass of water I keep at my bedside table. I will take my cane, and amble out the door, to the staircase, where I will then ride that fucking stair thing. You know what I mean. The machine, the chair, the lift that brings oldsters (like me) up and down the stairs. I'll ride that thing down, where my slippers and walker will be waiting for me. I'll inch my way (pathetically) to the dusty desktop computer, boot up this website, and I'll talk about everything the game should and shouldn't do. And I'll be right about it. Most will agree.

Can't wait for another 10, baby!!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
-stares at the bottom left corner-

Our mans has been on the block for 10 whole ass years. I must admit, you're a trooper for sure, and it's good to have had you here on the forum spanning a decade. Your not old (yet) just in them lower-case adult years still, so enjoy them brother and congratulations.

KHInsider is never a sprint, it's a marathon!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
10 years isn't nearly enough launchpad

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
10 years isn't nearly enough launchpad
your support has protected me when I've taken... let's say.. risks.. on this forum. I want to say thank you but I require another decade of security before the real gratitude comes out

Back