• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 years in the past...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenVirgo

So.. I know BBS is 10 years before the first Kingdom Hearts. But does that mean the apprentices are 10 years younger than what we see them as now? Or, since Nobodies don't age they'll be the same?

FallenVirgo

It has been confirmed that Nobodies don't age. And the apperentices became Nobodies maybe a few months or 1 or 2 years after BBS, so basically, they still look the same.

Thats generally what I was thinking. I just wasn't 100% sure. So does that mean that the other recruits were actually teenagers during BBS? Like Marluxia or Larxene for example?

Muse

you look atrocious
That depends on when exactly they were recruited into the Organization, I would think.

Like, let's use Saix for example. Say Saix was recruited a couple months after the first six formed the Organization. In which case, he would be in his twenties if not older.

But if Larxene had only been recruited into the Organization perhaps a month before KH1 actually began, then it's very likely that she'd have been a teenager, if not younger.

Is it known when the other members were recruited?

After the Organization was founded and up until the end of KH1 is the time frame. So, any time really in-between there.

Other than that, no.

FallenVirgo

Well I'd think they'd stop aging the second the become a Nobody. Not once the join the Organization. Because the two don't necessarily happen simultaneously. How would the other have even become Nobodies if they weren't apart of the original studies?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Well I'd think they'd stop agin the second the become a Nobody. Not once the join the Organization. Because the two don't necessarily happen simultaneously.

That has already been established. XD

How would the other have even become Nobodies if they weren't apart of the original studies

Strong Nobodies are very lonely beings with feelings of emptiness and confusion. Joining the Organization gives them a purpose to exist. They crave for people like them, so it's not too much of a stretch to believe most of them immediately took up on Xemnas's offer, especially if they were lured in with sweet promises of feeling whole again by helping him complete Kingdom Hearts. Though I do believe Larxene needed some persuasion....

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Wouldn't no longer carrying the burden of emotions be a giant relief for them though?

For some, like Xaldin, judging from his attitude towards love, and Larxene who claims that having a heart is painful. In fact, I do believe only half of them actually want their hearts back, while others may just have been in it for the power. Anyway, sadistic people or no, when they just became Nobodies, it's like they are newborn babies, not sure of the world around them, which is unfamiliar to them, especially since they lack hearts to understand how normal people behave. The Org, a group comprising of people like them, would be a solace for most, and a way to get acquainted with the world around them.

FallenVirgo

Nicely put. Now, when you say they're in it for the power, do you mean the weapons they have? If you do, does that mean the common belief since there isn't an actual fact of it is that the Organization members each received their weapon upon joining?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
No, I mean power as in the power they will get if they complete Kingdom Hearts. They inherit their weapons the moment they become Nobodies. I don't believe the Org hands weapons to its members because the weapons are too closely tied to their base personalities and elements.

FallenVirgo

Wouldn't they only become whole again with KH? I thought it would only give them hearts.. Or were they trying to get the really powerful hearts for themselves? Was KH their plan even as apprentices? Or did they not know about it until 10 years later?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Wouldn't they only become whole again with KH? I thought it would only give them hearts.. Or were they trying to get the really powerful hearts for themselves?

Kingdom Hearts is a source of ultimate power remember. According to Xemnas, it could give them hearts or its power can be used to create a new world. There was no explanation whether Kingdom Hearts gives them back their original hearts or whether it creates new hearts for them. And powerful hearts or no still give them emotions. Technically the Org HAD powerful hearts, otherwise they wouldn't be here today.

Was KH their plan even as apprentices? Or did they not know about it until 10 years later?

The apperentices were initially curious about darkness of the heart. Being scientists, they can't resist the urge to experiment, and like most extreme scientists, they took their experiment too far. Most of them did it in the name of science. Xehanort, however, was probably the only one who truly lusted after power, and as the experiments developed, so did his plans involving Kingdom Hearts.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nobodies dont age....only NAMINE......

x-X-Riku-X-x

they dont age but im guessing that they can change like scars and lol hair dye... jk but they could change inside just maybe not as a phyisical plane... idk what u mean about namine... i just noticed that cloud and namine have the same bangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back