• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 Pages on KH in new Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Japanese pages on the left, English translations on the right.

One small note about the Ansem Report quoted on the first page. I looked up and quoted the official English text of the relevant report, rather than giving my own translation of the Japanese. But an alternate translation could go something like, "There are reports of people who have the Keyblade who have appeared in the past and saved the world, or have brought chaos." Which obviously sounds terribly awkward, but after having seen certain other debates around here I thought it was worth pointing out two things:

1) The word 'wield' isn't used, it's literally "person having/holding a Keyblade"
2) The Japanese is more ambiguous than the English, and neither specifically talks about a single Keyblade wielder, nor a male one.

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: 8 Pages on BbS in new Famitsu

Aha, I just checked the time where you live and said to myself "she'll have the scans by now."

Awesome.

Why is Scrooge in Radiant Garden? Thought he lived in Disney Town.

Trimms

Well just look at them sitting on the wall there... reminds me of three friends on the clocktower.

krexia

Translator
Awards

Aha, I just checked the time where you live...
Unfortunately I also have to leave for work right now, but will see what I can do about getting a long lunch break today to put translations together :p

αsiя

space coke

Wow great scans
what does Ven have a wooden stick

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I'm loving the new armor

Thank you krexia!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Ven looks totally hyped with his toy sword lol
Thanks for the scans! ^^

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Man in that picture, Ienzo can't be more than what, 10? That or he's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally short

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

Aqua looks epic fighting on that... keyblade/motorcycle/vehicle thing. owo And the armors. They got frickin' colors now. <3

Birnax

Thank you for the scans. I like TAV armor renders. Aqua's keyblade vehicle is cool too.

diogo14

One word for this freaking game... AWESOME!!! But does this mean no more worlds or what? The game is almost out.. only one month or so

crazzyBRY

wow.. radiant garden looks beautifull

and by looking at there armors and keyblade transforming.. it makes me even more excited..

btw.. did any1 noticed that ONLY BRAIG from the org XIII apprentices got a highlight? not the others..

EDIT: when u say translate.. u mean editing the scans and putting it in english like the previous scans?

diogo14

wow.. radiant garden looks beautifull

and by looking at there armors and keyblade transforming.. it makes me even more excited..

btw.. did any1 noticed that ONLY BRAIG from the org XIII apprentices got a highlight? not the others..

EDIT: when u say translate.. u mean editing the scans and putting it in english like the previous scans?

I think that's maybe because he is the only one we fight, so that's why he gets more buzz than the others

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Oh well, guess my speculation about the Giant Crest was wrong but I was right that the Heartless Symbol doesn't exist back then, though the origin could be from the Heart Emblem.

TAV sitting on the cliff of LoD reminds me of Sora, Riku and Kairi and Axel, Roxas and Xion.

Radiant Garden and Hollow Bastion looks beautiful, though it looks the same as the one in KH2 but this is how it really looks like back then. Somehow, its castle structure looks remarkably the same as The Castle That Never Was at TWNT.

Guernsey

Awards

I cannot wait for the Braigf vs. Terra fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back