• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 more days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

It is now December 30, 7:13a.m in Japan. If you must know, Birth by Sleep will be released in 10 more days in Japan. Starting Tomorrow, it will be 10 days for the states.

However, I see it as more. Not only will BBS be released, but I, for a speculative example, think that Nomura will announce outside release dates on the day of Japanese release.

Questions, Comments, Concerns?

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
Weren't we given Days' NA release date a few days after the Japanese?
Oh. I don't remember this so it might be possible, but BbS will take longer than Days' will to translate and all that good stuff which will make it harder to give an exact date. possibly Nomura will give us a July 2010 [just a guess] type thing instead of an exact date.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
For God's sake, stop making these threads. We've already closed two relating to a Japanese countdown to the game. When it's for the English release, be it in America or in Europe first, we will do a countdown for it. Until then, stop making these threads. We appreciate your excitement, but it's basically spam and we don't need to be told that there are only X amount of days left until the game's release. If any more of these are created, they will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back