• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 MORE DAYS TILL DEADLINE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
For those of you who are participating in the KHInsider Sings project, you have approximately 1 more month until the deadline! O:

For those of you who aren't signed up but wish to participate, then just click on this thread:
- http://forums.khinsider.com/anime-m...-no-hey-you-enormous-otakufaggots-update.html

And finally, for those of you who don't even know what it is, check out this link!
- KHInsider Sings Playlist

Remember, this is your final chance to sing so get cracking! If you've already finished recording, then don't forget to upload the file and PM it to me! C:

Awards
Re: Just a friendly reminder!

I want to have my own solo

IN ENGLISH, if singing in a relevant language isn't too much to ask for

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I would totally do this, but I have no decent recording device. :/

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

shrek the ogre told me to tell you that you should sing

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

Wow do you think decent singing skills matter? Did you listen to any of the recordings or kind of just look at the pictures? Most people singing straight out suck at singing yet they do it anyway. Cast away your insecurites, grow some balls and sing.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards

instead of making a new thread about a friendly reminder, i'll just post it here

sabrina is certainly a 7

Back