• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10/3 Union χ JP Update: Event Schedule, Keyblade War EV finale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The event schedule for October 2019 has been released!

Release Date Event Contents
10/4~ Keyblade War Episode 3 releases
10/7~ Union Cross Luxury Rewards!
Get gems from the board!
10/20~ October BIG Bonus Challenge!
A new Heartless arrives! Earn 5000 jewels!
10/22~ PVP Luxury Reward Week!
10/25~ High Score Event!
Rank as high as you can and get lots of gems!
10/28~ Subslot medal board arrives in Union Cross!

The 3rd and final episode of the Keyblade War scenario event has been added! Behold the outcome of the war!

Clear 4 quests to earn a special title, 15 Sword, 15 Wing, 15 Mystic, 1 Sun and 1 Moon gem.

Ira and Invi medals return from 10/4~10/10! Each pull in their banners guarantee 2 ★6 or 7 KHIII medals, 1 trait medal, 2 gems (Ira=Power, Invi=Mystic), and 10 L/R VIP coins. Get the featured medal within 10 pulls!

Ira [All Targets| 1 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Medal ATK+1500, Upright, General and Power ATK+8, decreases enemy Upright, General and Power DEF-8. Increases Guilt+200%, raises Counter+1, recovers 4 SP, inflicts 1 hit with a 10% chance of nullifying opponent's Guard skill

(AOE) Super Burst: For 1 turn, Increases ATK+7 and PSM ATK+7, decreases enemy DEF-7 and PSM DEF-7. Increases Guilt+280%, activates before the 1st slot in PVP

Invi [All Targets| 0 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Magic Medal ATK+1500, Upright, General and PSM ATK+12, decreases Upright, General and PSM DEF-12. Increases Guilt+200%, doesn't effect counters, recovers 3 SP, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage against standalone targets

(AOE) Super Burst: For 1 turn: Increases Guilt+280%, doesn't effect counters, recovers a large amount of HP, recovers 10 SP, activates before the 3rd slot in PVP

Strong Warrior avatar boards return from 10/4~10/14 for 1500 jewels!

Strong Warrior
Scrooge6
(AbiPrize & ATK XL III) × 1
Scrooge6
(Lux & Attack XL II 100%) × 1
Scrooge6
(Guard Up XL) × 2
Magic Mirror★6 × 5
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 × 1 Broom Servant★5 × 1
Mystic Stone x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie★6 x 2
Cid5★6 x 2 Strong Warrior × 1
Strong Warrior helmet x 1 Strong Warrior gloves x 1
Soldier's Braid  x 1  

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Hand Strong Warrior gloves Skill Luck  +6

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
"Behold the outcome of the war"

Maybe I could if Aced wasn't digging a crater into my chest

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
"Behold the outcome of the war"

Maybe I could if Aced wasn't digging a crater into my chest

THEY ARE AWFUL AND IDK WHO APPROVED THIS BUT I HATE THEM

If people thought Nightmare Chirithy was bad, wait til they see the Foretellers :(

thanatos_razl

I would love to enjoy the finale (and where the main quests are for now) but Nightmare Chirithy is beating me senseless! And I keep trying because I want to move past it but no luck so far.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Seems like it ends with the Ephemera scene. Probably safe to say his "We'll go together" line will not be voiced in English.

I would love to enjoy the finale (and where the main quests are for now) but Nightmare Chirithy is beating me senseless! And I keep trying because I want to move past it but no luck so far.

At least we've got Skip Tickets ;-;

thanatos_razl

Sign,

Yeah but I can't remember if I have any. Been off and on with the game (forgetfulness) so some new things are essentially that to me: new. I'll check if I have any once I'm home.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sign,

Yeah but I can't remember if I have any. Been off and on with the game (forgetfulness) so some new things are essentially that to me: new. I'll check if I have any once I'm home.

Ahh, I get you.

There's a downside to using tickets anyways; the after-battle cutscenes are locked behind legitimately clearing the quest :(

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Seems like it ends with the Ephemera scene. Probably safe to say his "We'll go together" line will not be voiced in English.
Maybe they Use the "Need some help?" line from KHIII instead, even if it doesn't 100% fit the context.

I'll hope they'll add all scenes to the Theater Mode someday, including the secret ending of KHX and the credits. Not being able to fight all five Foretellers consecutively in KHUX is another passed chance. You weren't able to switch Unions in KHX but you are in KHUX so there is no need for exclude this content for story reasons anymore.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe they Use the "Need some help?" line from KHIII instead, even if it doesn't 100% fit the context.

I'll hope they'll add all scenes to the Theater Mode someday, including the secret ending of KHX and the credits. Not being able to fight all five Foretellers consecutively in KHUX is another passed chance. You weren't able to switch Unions in KHX but you are in KHUX so there is no need for exclude this content for story reasons anymore.

Here's to hoping. Nothing wrong with it being a direct translation, but I'm so used to it paralleling Sora's line from KH2 that it'd be weird to find out it doesn't lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Here's to hoping. Nothing wrong with it being a direct translation, but I'm so used to it paralleling Sora's line from KH2 that it'd be weird to find out it doesn't lol
I hope it isn’t because then people will be looking for any reason to connect Ephemer and Sora together, including Ephemer being his time travelling brother!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hope it isn’t because then people will be looking for any reason to connect Ephemer and Sora together, including Ephemer being his time travelling brother!

They will do that regardless and you know it!!

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I managed to beat Invi and Ava
I'm in Unicornis so I don't have to deal with Ira's Upright reflect, thank God

But Gula and Aced are still a real pain
I would rather they just not have the line voiced period (which is probably what will happen), than replace it with a completely different one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I managed to beat Invi and Ava
I'm in Unicornis so I don't have to deal with Ira's Upright reflect, thank God

But Gula and Aced are still a real pain

I would rather they just not have the line voiced period (which is probably what will happen), than replace it with a completely different one.

Wanna share your deck for Invi and Ava? xD

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Wanna share your deck for Invi and Ava? xD
QKRUX4k.jpg

This is the setup I had for Ava, because she reflects Reverse, but I beat Invi in two turns, I think, so this will probably work just fine
When I beat Invi I had KHIII Larxene instead of Phantom
Every medal except Phantom has Ground-60%
KHIII Xion B, Sora UF and the partner Key Art had EA40%

Not the most easily-achievable deck, I know.
I'd keep my eye on Rhyme's channel because he'll undoubtedly have walkthroughs up in the next few days.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Oh screw this. It’s like punching a brick wall.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Managed to beat Invi and Ava, thanks @The_Echo!

Ended up using this:

nbrQBiW.png

SB+ Lea: ATK+1000 (4x), DEF+2000 (AB2 & ATK XL IV 100%)
SB KH3 Kairi A: No useful traits (Second Chance 100%)
Phantom: EA
SB+ KA21: Ground, Air, EA, ATK+1000 (2x) (AB0 & ATK XL VII 100%)
SB+ UF Sora: Ground, Air, EA, ATK+1000 (2x) (Lux & ATK XL V 100%)
SB+ BF Sora: Ground, Air, EA, ATK+1000 (2x) (AB2 & ATK XL IV 100%)
Friend: any Reverse medal

More than one cast of Kairi is needed, but mine doesn't have EA so I used Lea to make up for it.
Phantom is just to copy KA21's medal attack buffs.
Against Invi, I replaced BF Sora with SB+ Ira with Ground, Air and EA (Lux & ATK XL VII 100%) and used a friend's KH3 Kairi B.

Using friend medals that trigger the Foretellers' counterattack allows you to retain your medal attack buffs going into the next turn. In Ava's case, it also prevents her from healing.

Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I could only defeat Invi and Ava is not on my menu. Guess I'll come back with tier 12 medals in a year from now on.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I BEAT THAT STUPID BEAR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lLaZHvw.jpg

This deck is absolutely NOT a recommended setup
Every medal has Ground-60%
Kairi, Kairi B, Invi, Ava, and Key Art 20 all have EA (KA20 is 120%)
This took lucky Combi Up procs and calculated Super Burst uses to manage his counter

But now I can rest easy
... Until I decide to try Gula again
EDIT: I tried Gula again
89tdnut.jpg

Pretty much you just need to find a way to get decent buffs after the Dispel on Slot 3
You'll want a Guard Up (I have XL II 100%) to survive the basic attacks.
Sora UF is there for the Upright buff (the Reflect isn't a problem as it only does 1 damage without any slot bonuses). Mine has EA but I don't think it'd be strictly necessary.
Amber, Terra, Aced and the shared Cloud all have Ground-60%
Terra and Aced have EA40%

Terra's SB can be used after the Dispel to regain buffs. I used Aced's SB after Sora UF for max damage.

Gula doesn't have a lot of HP so it's really all about his Dispel.
If you can fit in Paralysis Resist 100%, that'd be ideal. Otherwise just hope it doesn't skip the first Kairi, should be fine after that.

Last edited:
Back