• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10/11 Union χ JP Update: <SB+> Organization XIII, Ava + Gula reprints

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KHIII Special Draw from 10/11~10/24 features KHIII Saix B, Luxord and Vexen!

There are 2 types of banners:

Standard: Each pull guarantees 2 ★6 or 7 KHIII medals, 1 Tier 9 Meow Wow SP&NM, and 10 L/R VIP coins. Get 1 of the 3 featured medals within 10 pulls
Premium: Each pull guarantees 4 ★6 or 7 KHIII medals, 1 trait medal, 3 gems (Saix=Power, Luxord=Wing, Vexen=Mystic), 30 Limited VIP coins and 10 regular VIP coins. Get the banner's featured medal in 10 pulls

KHIII Saix B [All Targets | 5 SP cost | T10] For 1 attack: Increases Power Medal ATK+7500. For 1 turn: Increases Reverse ATK+15, ATK+15, Power ATK+15 and Guilt +200%. Recovers 2 SP, inflicts 10 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck

(AOE) Super Burst: For 1 turn: Increases Power Medal ATK+1500 and Guilt+280%. Recovers 5 SP. Activates before the 3rd slot in PVP

KHIII Luxord [All Targets | 3 SP cost | T10] Copies the ability of the previous medal. Fails if none exist in that position

(AOE) Super Burst: For 1 turn: Increases Speed Medal ATK+1500, Reverse ATK+10, ATK+10, Speed ATK+10, and Guilt+280%, decreases enemy Reverse DEF-10 and Speed DEF-10. Raises Counter+3. Activates before the 3rd slot in PVP

KHIII Vexen [All Targets | 2 SP cost | T10] For 2 turns: Increases Magic Medal ATK+1000, Reverse ATK+10, DEF+7, Power DEF+7 and Guilt+200%, decreases enemy Reverse DEF-10 and ATK-7. Raises Counter+1, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage with more HP

(AOE) Super Burst: For 3 turns: Increases Magic Medal ATK+1000. For 2 turns: Increases DEF+10, PSM DEF+10 and Guilt+280%. Activates before the 3rd slot in PVP

Anniversary Draws featuring Ava and Gula return from 10/11~10/17! Each pull guarantees 2 ★6 or 7 KHIII medal, 1 trait medal, 2 gems (Ava=Mystic, Gula=Wing) and 10 L/R VIP coins. Get the featured medal in 10 pulls.

Ava [All Targets| 2 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases All Medal ATK+1000, Upright, General and Magic ATK+10, decreases enemy Upright DEF-10. Increases Guilt+200%, inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage with more HP. Changes the next medal to AOE

(AOE) Super Burst: For 1 turn: decreases enemy Upright, General and Magic DEF-10. Increases Guilt+280%, resets counters, recovers 3 SP, activates before the 3rd slot in PVP

Gula [All Targets| 2 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Speed Medal ATK+1500, decreases enemy Upright, General and Speed DEF-10. Increases Guilt+200%, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage with more HP

(AOE) Super Burst: For 1 turn: Increases Speed Medal ATK+4500, Upright ATK+10 and Speed ATK+10. Increases Guilt+280%, doesn't effect counters, recovers 3 SP, activates before the 1st slot in PVP

Last edited by a moderator:

Veevee

Awards
I am honestly so tired of these "get a random one out of 3 and two KH3 medals every pull" kind of deals. First of all, when I spend 30 on something, I want to have a say in what I get. Second, the pool of bad KH3 medals is so big, I have like 10 Olettes, 10 KH3 soldiers (just had two of them in the same pull again) and even if you pull something decent as KH3 medals, they still don't have traits and are thus pretty worthless. So, we have a pull system that wants weeks of saved jewels for a random medal, gives you mostly shit on the way and if you're unlucky, you'll even roll only crap with the traits, thus making even the achieved medal useless. Pulling has never been so much fun

Back