• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10,000 Muggles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

Yeah one of my friends was complaining about it on Facebook, but someone told her what I just told you.

Pocky is delicious.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Go Elmos

You never know what you had Till it's gone.

I wonder what would happen if I go to surgery. How many people would miss me and if she would :eek:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

You know I will. Amber has been gone for like 20 minutes and I'm a little worried XD

Death

Your #1 Bruh
To shorten things up
I got into beach
Eat infection
Worsened
Right ear hearing problems
Need to fix it

Born with my mouth open ( the booger catcher Part is like split in half but it's like fixed but they wanna fix it completely because my nose is missing a bone Which is why teeth keep growing

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Wait, so the thread got deleted because of bots?

sdflsjk Unversed.
To shorten things up
I got into beach
Eat infection
Worsened
Right ear hearing problems
Need to fix it

Born with my mouth open ( the booger catcher Part is like split in half but it's like fixed but they wanna fix it completely because my nose is missing a bone Which is why teeth keep growing
That's terrible, Death. ): I truly hope you get better.

looks like i'm not the only one dealing with shit.

Sparks

gone
I feel bad cause I don't have anything to say which makes me feel even worse saying that I don't have anything to say. Maybe I should just shut it. // But I hope you both are going to be ok, I don't want anything bad to happen to either of youuuuu D:

Well scratch that,
I can say that jalepeno hot dogs are spicy as hell and try to lighten up the conversation :/

ModgePodge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back