• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10,000 Muggles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Numbered Goolems

It's okay Sparks. We all have troubles .

I'm going to my HSPA prep thing and hooking her up with a coffee. Cuz I'm just tOo nice of a guy.
I forgot my newly aquired green :p

Yeah thats true.

Does she like coffee? :p

21 Moogles

I can't wait to see the Green Hornet Saturday!!
Aw lucky! I skipped out on a bunch of my friends who were going to see Yogi Bear. I swear, they do not understand what good movies are :p

(But I think all but one is skipping out too, so the main planner rescheduled it for next friday, and by then...Yogi should be no more :D)

modgepodge

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Numbered Goolems

I want to see it with her. But idk if shed like to see it and if shed see it with me

Edit:

I would always have gum so I'd play around with her an give it to her last . So she says " I'm not gamma take u to the Saturday HSPA program . " and I said " I'ma have my mom take me cuz I want my Dunkin Doughnuts Hot Chocolate. She then told me she wanted a coffee and that I should hook her up. I teased her by saying" u getting a hot chocolate. You can make coffe at ur house :p "

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Aw lucky! I skipped out on a bunch of my friends who were going to see Yogi Bear. I swear, they do not understand what good movies are :p

(But I think all but one is skipping out too, so the main planner rescheduled it for next friday, and by then...Yogi should be no more :D)
I'm the one who plans all of the movie days for my friends so we only see good movies :D Have you ever tried planning??
I want to see it with her. But idk if shed like to see it and if shed see it with me
Does she like dumb action movies?

24 Moogles

Sparks

gone
Numbered Goolems

Edit:

I would always have gum so I'd play around with her an give it to her last . So she says " I'm not gamma take u to the Saturday HSPA program . " and I said " I'ma have my mom take me cuz I want my Dunkin Doughnuts Hot Chocolate. She then told me she wanted a coffee and that I should hook her up. I teased her by saying" u getting a hot chocolate. You can make coffe at ur house :p "
No, don't take her to see that, movies aren't really a good choice for a first date anyways. You don't get to know each other, or really have fun, plus there's a lot of contrasting opinions on what movie, where to sit, things that are going to slightly bug you both. Not all girls like stuff like that anyways. They just can't be as open minded and cool as I am ;D (just kidding :p)

Thats cute :3

I'm the one who plans all of the movie days for my friends so we only see good movies :D Have you ever tried planning??

Does she like dumb action movies?
Yes! Well, I plan like parties and stuff with friends, (that's why they are pretty awesome) but this girl wants to totally be in charge of the movies, and so I can't change her opinions and stuff about what to go see. I've gotten her to change her whole idea of, "LET'S ALL MEET AND GET OUR TICKETS RIGHT AT THE TIME THE MOVIE STARTS." I changed it by saying that her idea was going to end up with us sitting in the front, and that I thought it was stupid, and so she told everyone to get there earlier :D

ModgePodge

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Yes! Well, I plan like parties and stuff with friends, (that's why they are pretty awesome) but this girl wants to totally be in charge of the movies, and so I can't change her opinions and stuff about what to go see. I've gotten her to change her whole idea of, "LET'S ALL MEET AND GET OUR TICKETS RIGHT AT THE TIME THE MOVIE STARTS." I changed it by saying that her idea was going to end up with us sitting in the front, and that I thought it was stupid, and so she told everyone to get there earlier :D
I hate people like that so much.

If the girl I like is the only person to ask me if I'm okay when I'm not in school, does that mean she might like me or that all of my other friends just didn't care as much?

Sparks

gone
Numbered Goolems

What would you say is a good date ?
Well it depends on what's going on around town, what's popular. Like here, everyone skis, so that would be a good first date HERE. There's alot of stuff you can do for winter. Sledding is one I can think of, just taking a walk downtown (if it isn't dangerous o_o) concerts to a band she likes, find out things about her that can help you think of them, cause a movie is just boring. Some girls won't even care, but some will want you to make her feel special. But think of one yourself that you both know would be ok and fun.
I hate people like that so much.
If the girl I like is the only person to ask me if I'm okay when I'm not in school, does that mean she might like me or that all of my other friends just didn't care as much?
Psh, I wouldn't care except for the fact that I could do something better with my money :p

I think that just means that your friends didn't notice. Not that they didn't care, just didn't notice. Or maybe they didn't care, I don't know, but when girls do that, it isn't something special. When I was upset on Monday, seven of my friends called me and texted me to see if I was ok. Seven. It something we do. She is trying to show you that she cares though :D So yeah, I still think she likes you because of other things, and asking you.
ModgePodge

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
She likes you man. If she didn't she wouldn't of asked.

Even I know that
I dunno. Back when I was having those heart problems, almost all of my other friends would text me asking me if I was dead instead of just asking me if I was alright.

edit: So she cares, but all of my other friends don't. Hm, that's a little depressing :\ I mean I'm glad she cares, I really am, but damn.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Numbered Go Elmos ( lol I figuered that out )

She just text you to ask if your alright ?

Possibly she was late on the info

Sparks

gone
I dunno. Back when I was having those heart problems, almost all of my other friends would text me asking me if I was dead instead of just asking me if I was alright.

edit: So she cares, but all of my other friends don't. Hm, that's a little depressing :\ I mean I'm glad she cares, I really am, but damn.

You had heart problems? o_o
Oh my god that's so horrible that they would ask you that though! D:

Well I wouldn't give it serious thought, some guys are more thoughtful than others. Like I know I'm saying this to you even though you are a guy, and I don't want to seem all dumb, but some could just walk past someone they know, when that person is crying, and just ignore them. I see it all the time. Some are just more thoughtful than others.

ModgePodge

EDIT: Tito go back a page to see my post that talks about dating. :p

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
She just text you to ask if your alright ?

Possibly she was late on the info
Yeah we chatted for a bit too.
You had heart problems? o_o
Oh my god that's so horrible that they would ask you that though! D:
Yeah. You didn't know?? Any way, only about 3 or 4 of my friends actually asked if I was alright. I need new friends :\
Well I wouldn't give it serious thought, some guys are more thoughtful than others. Like I know I'm saying this to you even though you are a guy, and I don't want to seem all dumb, but some could just walk past someone they know, when that person is crying, and just ignore them. I see it all the time. Some are just more thoughtful than others.
I could never ever do that, unless one of my friends was crying the arms of her boyfriend. But I'd ask what was wrong later. That actually happened twice last year, both situations too.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

I know what you mean Tito. My town is extremely boring. We have a really nice movie theater though. Actually it's so nice people from all the surrounding townships come to it :\ Even people from Pennsylvania.

Sparks

gone
Yeah we chatted for a bit too.

Yeah. You didn't know?? Any way, only about 3 or 4 of my friends actually asked if I was alright. I need new friends :\

I could never ever do that, unless one of my friends was crying the arms of her boyfriend. But I'd ask what was wrong later. That actually happened twice last year, both situations too.
No I didn't know that! D:

Yeah, it happens alot, and then gets ignored alot too :/ But it's good that you aren't an ignorer :D
Go Elmos

Idrk what is good in P-town. Maybe a walk? Nothing realy is good
There has to be something!

I know what you mean Tito. My town is extremely boring. We have a really nice movie theater though. Actually it's so nice people from all the surrounding townships come to it :\ Even people from Pennsylvania.
Wow, that must be a really good theater then.

Our town has things going on all the time, it's kind of annoying because there's almost so much, that you need a schedule to keep track of it :|

modgepodge

EDIT: Then do that Tito! Study with her, hang out, just do something that makes you actually get to know each other :D

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Id just want to just chill with her
Do you guys have any mutual friends? You could try having like a movie marathon at your house or somethin'.
No I didn't know that! D:
Yeah I had to wear a heart monitor and everything.
Wow, that must be a really good theater then.
It's pretty good, but it's super expensive too.
Our town has things going on all the time, it's kind of annoying because there's almost so much, that you need a schedule to keep track of it :|
I wish my town was like that :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back